Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one watching the hamayama do that Marth battle and be all "NO, why aren't you talking to your enemies!?!"

Assuming those yellow and red exclamation marks mean battle conversations of course. Can't rally think what else it could be.

If I'm not mistaken, yellow exclamation mark means you have a weapon that's effective against that enemy, while red exclamation mark means the enemy has a weapon that's effective against you.

I really want hamayama to RUB A BOY FOR ONCE.

Joker pls :(

Edited by nemissa

If I'm not mistaken, yellow exclamation mark means you have a weapon that's effective against that enemy, while red exclamation mark means the enemy has a weapon that's effective against you.

Well that would certainly explain why a bunch of generic enemies had them.

I really want to see how integrated into the game the Amiibo characters are... Skinship? Supports? S Supports? I guess each one there is more and more unlikely, but I need to know.

Edited by NeonZ

oh :(

Guess that makes more sense than being able to talk with generic enemies though, now that I think about it. Even if those generics represent real characters

No, 'cos when he went to that option she was available.

Since Vincent clarified that you could only give the skill to the character you bought it from it makes sense though, Felicia was blanked out because the streamer didn't have a Felicia to give her skills too.

Ah. That makes sense, I guess.

Good day to all members of the hype train for Fates!

Holy hell, what a surprise! Those lucky, lucky Hong Kong guys and gals... I WANT THAT GAME AND I WANT IT NOW!!!1!!!11111

*clears throat* yeah... sorry...

Did I miss something? Or is the list with the support options not up yet

I really want to know if the Avatar can marry Hana/Kazahana

Good day to all members of the hype train for Fates!

Holy hell, what a surprise! Those lucky, lucky Hong Kong guys and gals... I WANT THAT GAME AND I WANT IT NOW!!!1!!!11111

*clears throat* yeah... sorry...

Did I miss something? Or is the list with the support options not up yet

I really want to know if the Avatar can marry Hana/Kazahana

You can pretty safely say it is confirmed. You can marry your siblings after all.

Edited by Themes

It looks like the streamer just decided to not continue with the story anymore or something. I'll give it another 10 or so minutes before I sleep.