Release hype thread

VincentASM

Chest rubbing? But can we rub Rinka's abs? This is now the most important question.

There is a chance for chest rubbing. Twitch chat almost exploded when the camera went down when rubbing sakura

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that what was? Who gets to use the skill? I'd assume Kamui.

Wonder why Felicia was blanked out.

Probably means you can't buy her as a playable unit. (Because the streamer is playing F!Kamui.)

Probably means you can't buy her as a playable unit. (Because the streamer is playing F!Kamui.)

...Umm...what? You get both Felicia and Jakob regardless of gender. It only varies for which one you get first.

No, 'cos when he went to that option she was available.

Since Vincent clarified that you could only give the skill to the character you bought it from it makes sense though, Felicia was blanked out because the streamer didn't have a Felicia to give her skills too.

Now that face rubbing, chest and belly rubbing are confirmed, I wonder if we can rub even lower. Mwahaha !

... Don't look at me like that, you thought about it too.

Cool, you can buy skills from characters. But they can only be transferred to the same character and you can't buy the same skill. Costs about 250G, IIRC.

Well, what's the point then ? I mean, they're almost generics.

Edited by B.Leu

Now that I think about it, as long as you outnumber your opponent, you shouldn't be able to lose via a rout in phoenix mode.

Am I the only one watching the hamayama do that Marth battle and be all "NO, why aren't you talking to your enemies!?!"

Assuming those yellow and red exclamation marks mean battle conversations of course. Can't rally think what else it could be.

EDIT: also Marth's attack animation is GLORIOUS! bonus points for one-shotting shifted Kamui

Edited by Sylphid