Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't sit here ever since I woke up at 10am till 6:50pm to watch and read Fates stuff!! Not at all! Actually, I need to cook rice..

-has been up since 8PM and following the hype train since- Although I did have dinner before the hype train took off! But I know I'm probably going to go grab some pepsi or tea or something...

You can definitely scroll down but I didn't see any chest rubbing, did I miss something?

If my memories were intact I do think you can scroll down and rub the person's chest as well

You can definitely scroll down but I didn't see any chest rubbing, did I miss something?

The streamer didn't actually go for it, but if it's on the touch screen then there's no reason to think you won't be able to at least try. As for what happens when you do, that's up in the air.

Edit- £5 says it's a preferred spot for Camilla.

Edited by capmalachi

The streamer didn't actually go for it, but if it's on the touch screen then there's no reason to think you won't be able to at least try. As for what happens when you do, that's up in the air.

Edit- £5 says it's a preferred spot for Camilla.

I was talking to myself if someone's preferred spot was actually the chest part... OH .. GOD... THE FAN BASE WILL EXPLODE

Might have to wait for the stream to end to re-watch it

Thanks.

Anyway, is there a chance Mikoto could turn out to be alive like in Awakening? Maybe you can marry her too.

Edited by Chiki

So I wonder if the 1-2 range staff is going to be common?

I think the theory was that it's a Hoshido thing. Pretty sure the staves used by the Nohrian characters, including Jakob, were only 1 range. It might just be that that particular staff has two range though.

It's just hit me that if you can S-rank Sakura then that presumably means you can have kids with her. Children with your real little sister

Edited by capmalachi

I'm still like, praying that S rank doesn't automatically = marriage. Cause otherwise that means you can marry and have kids with your siblings, but not people of the same sex. Nice implications there, Nintendo :V

I'm still like, praying that S rank doesn't automatically = marriage. Cause otherwise that means you can marry and have kids with your siblings, but not people of the same sex. Nice implications there, Nintendo :V

Uh I think has been confirmed that you would have kids after getting married.

Apparently in the twitch chat, it said there's a leak where ...

Gunther returns in the last mission with max stats and 5 forged brave weapons

Edited by LoboKD001

Apparently in the twitch chat, it said there's a leak where ...

Gunther returns in the last mission with max stats and 5 forged brave weapons

I think that's supposed to be a joke.