Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can pretty safely say it is confirmed. You can marry your siblings after all.

Marry your... what. the. actual. heck.

I mean, your adoptive siblings, I get that... and Azura too, but... but... blood related siblings?!? I mean, I read it, but I couldn't quite wrap my head around it.

Oh, btw. Thanks for replying :D

Marth is a Star Lord, it seems.

Like he was called in Shadow Dragon, then?

And his class from Awakening?

I hope the class has some skills of its own this time. When I found out that DLC Marth couldn't learn any skill if you didn't reclass him was kind of a bummer (but then Second Seals came and all was fine)

Marry your... what. the. actual. heck.

I mean, your adoptive siblings, I get that... and Azura too, but... but... blood related siblings?!? I mean, I read it, but I couldn't quite wrap my head around it.

Oh, btw. Thanks for replying :D

You're most welcome. Yeah, I'm guessing that at some point it will be revealed you aren't blood related. I doubt IS would go full incest mode on us.

You're most welcome. Yeah, I'm guessing that at some point it will be revealed you aren't blood related. I doubt IS would go full incest mode on us.

I would think the same. It would make sense, considering you are the only one that can turn into a dragon.

I'm noticing he has only a handful of units; he can almost bring everyone to each map. I know this is chapter 8, but still :o

(And of course, as I say that, he gets more characters...)

Perhaps you can finally bring everyone with you on each map? (didn't have time to watch the E3 playthrough)

Oooh, I know I'm late to the party, but I'm excited to see Push back. (Watching Hama's stream).

chapter 8 for twitch hoshido and i think its still chapter 7 in the chinese Nohr one

Thanks!

Edited by Weebos

I would think the same. It would make sense, considering you are the only one that can turn into a dragon.

It looks like Aqua isn't related to the Nohr siblings as well, since I believe we saw that she could S-rank Leon.

Perhaps you can finally bring everyone with you on each map? (didn't have time to watch the E3 playthrough)

Nah, there's definitely a limit per chapter. It's just that he doesn't have many units right now.