eicyormm2 GAME OVER! Congratulations to Euklyd, Kinumi, Paperblade, Chen, Hannah & Mancer for winning

Blitz

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in playing another eimm with in a week?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK

I sold out (sort of) my allies and things didn't even go properly.

I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS

Estrellas has survived. Congratulations to Hannah for winning her first Eimm and that being the first eimm she played.

Dear Hannah,

you are Hinaichigo, one of the maidens from Rozen Maiden. You look very harmless and you really don't want to harm others. You have the ability to control rose vines.

Every night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X Use Rose Vines to trap alias. You will use your abilities to control rose vines and trap alias and prevent alias from acting that night. You will also keep an eye out on alias, making sure you know which of the users visited your target.

Every night, as long as you have a BPV remaining, you can respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X cutely ask for the username of <alias>. You can cutely ask for alias to tell their username to you

Since you look harmless to most people, people will be unable to shoot you the first time they see you, making you have an extra BPV.

Thick Skin has never been shot. Congratulations to Chen too, for winning his first Eimm and that being the first eimm he played.

Dear Chen,

you are Manny Pardo, a psychotc serial killer cop, based on the read deal in real life.

Every night you may respond to your role PM with ##Night-X Investigate into <alias>. You will investigate into alias, finding their true username, their night targets so far and the number of BPVs they have at the end of the phase.

Every night, you may also respond with ##Night-X Brutally murder alias. The first time you do this, you will attempt to murder alias, but fail to do so, stealing their BPV for yourself and fleeing from the crime scene (this will do normal shot damage if target has no BPVs) The second time you do this, your bloodlust will overcome your reasoning, and you will do twice normal shot damage on alias. However, using this will cost you your job as a cop and you will not be able to go around on killing rampages.

both actions can be used at once, along with your normal kill.

Tom was saved by a lot of people and also survived. Congratulations to Kinumi for winning her 3rd eimm. Now Kinumi is tied in first place for sf's most eimm wins.

Dear Kinumi

you are Kim Ryeowook, the real person. I don't really know much about you. So, all flavors you get will be based on Mamacita, the music video. You are a barber and you like to tie up your customers when pampering them.

every night, you may reply to your role PM, Night-X, <alias> needs a haircut. You will tie up user and give them a haircut, preventing all actions that were performed by user and all actions on user as well. While keeping the user imprisoned, you will find out about the roles alias has and the number of BPVs alias has remaining.

Ruby has survived (yes, I know, everyone wants to blame the role, but he didn't actually do too bad, right?) Congratulations to Paperblade for winning his first eimm.

Dear Paperblade,

you are Anastasia from the movie Anastasia. You don't really know much about yourself thanks to forgetting everything. You do have a weird guy named Dmitri following you around and trying to get you to remember stuff.

On N2, you must respond to your role PM with, ##Night-2, Is <character> my me? Character must be a flipped character from the deaths that took place N1. You will obtain the role and get to use it from N2 onwards.

On N3 or any night after, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X, Is <character> me? You will receive said character's role, along with your previous role to be your new role.

You may use both roles at once, though, used up shots will not be refilled.

You have Dmitri as a bodyguard and the first shot on you will hit him, instead.

Archer has somehow lived past the ordeal yet again, just to move in and finish off the game. Mancer started off very unlucky and was almost always hooked every night. But, near the end, he got very lucky and won. Congratulations to Mancer for winning his first eimm.

Dear MancerNecro,

you are the Herioc Spirit, Archer summoned in the 5th Holy Grail war, from Fate/Stay Night. You have a very unique ability.

Every night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X, throw Kanshou and Bakuya at <alias>. Alias will be shot with Kanshou and Bakuya the next night. This will act as a slower kill along with your normal kill.

Once in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X activate Rhio Aias. You will summon Rhio Aias and block everything on you that night (a commute)

Once in the game, you may also respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X use Unlimited Blade Works on <alias>. Alias will die, unless in hiding, but, you will expend all your mana into using the attack and will lose your your other abilities, effectively being vanillized.

Jabberwock wasn't Proto after all, it was actually Euklyd in disguise. Euklyd player really well, keeping friends close and enemies closer (that is what I would like to say, but I am not sure which were friends and which were enemies) <-- this is a joke intended at Yu Han Sung, don't take it seriously. Congratulations to Euklyd for winning his 2nd official Eimm (but, IMO, this should be considered as his 3rd win)

Dear Euklyd,

you are Yu Han Sung, a High Ranker and the Director of the Second Test Floor, from the manwa series, Tower of God. You are a extremely intelligent and perceptive person, but for some strange reason you prefer instant foods to freshly made stuff.

Every night, you may respond to your role PM, "##Night-X, Give <alias> a helping hand." You will help alias out, allowing alias to perform all action s/he has for the following night to be used twice. However, after being done with helping user out, you will backstab user, by ruining their BPV when they aren't looking. This won't kill user and will fail if no BPV is present and the action will take place after most other actions are resolved.

Additionally, you will make sure you are not one of the aliases user will target and if user does decide you to be their target, you will redirect the targets of the user to be on one of the two aliases of your choosing. The first alias will take all actions, while the 2nd one will take and secondary shots from the same person to have targeted you. (2nd alias can be the same as first and all aliases can be the motivated alias). You pick the aliases on the night after motivating.

I would say, my choice of MVP would be Refa. He played the best in every regard and predicted everything with almost perfect accuracy, he just didn't see the commutes coming.

I will try to make a post game regarding the game, but it might take me a while.

I am also really glad we had so many players this game. I hope all of you enjoyed the game and will try out more games in our mafia community in the near future.

EDIT: Thanks Eclipse, though you should have joined the game :(

Edited by Blitz

FUCK

I sold out (sort of) my allies and things didn't even go properly.

I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS

we're killing him n1 next time guys

he betrayed the family

[19:41:46] <kirsche> there are two types of people in this game
[19:41:58] <kirsche> the nice guys like you, Kim and Refa
[19:42:06] <kirsche> and the scum bags like me, Makaze and Blitz
[19:42:08] <euklyd>  you forgot the sheep

I felt more like a scumbag the last two days... sorry to everyone I backstabbed

also Blitz the graveyard has incomplete info; could you link your spreadsheet?

[7/26/15, 5:38:56 PM] Coralreefa³: He refused to be allied with us

[7/26/15, 5:39:04 PM] Coralreefa³: on d2

[7/19/2015 1:05:11 PM] Brad: does your alliance have room for 1 more

[7/19/2015 1:05:15 PM] Refa: uh

[7/19/2015 1:05:34 PM] Refa: It has six people

Refa you have an odd definition of the term "refused"

it's fitting that gaius was the one who invited you in and he ended up dying first

THE SIGNS WERE THERE

to be fair, of all of you, you were the only one I shot, or even betrayed I think

and you weren't even in the chat

and I couldn't reach you with slack the last few days either

also it was refa I approached about joining

im not actually a nice player lol

that said apologies to natemare, whose death i caused indirectly, and koneko, with whom i should have won this game =(

shoutout to lord gaius and everyone in the alliance IT WAS REALLY FUN WORKING WITH YOU GUYS

e: also special thanks to xinnidy for healing my vest i would not have won otherwise

also also euklyd u suck for shooting kirsche

Edited by Kinumi

Deaths and killed by list, copied from the graveyard

N-1
Belisarius - killed by Rapier & Marth
Quote - killed by Prims & Shockmaster
Weapons - killed by Belisarium, Kinumi & Xinnidy
Cam - killed by Refa & Juliette redirected by Refa
SB - killed by M'Goltan, Nightmare & Agape (also attempted by Cam)
Rapier - killed by Poly & LuxSpecs
FFM - killed by Lexa & Crysta
Iris - killed by Makaze & Proto
j00 - killed by too many people - Green Poet, Jiac & Junko in basic kills, I don't remember who else.
Thrashmaximum - killed by Jiac (stole BPV) and SB

N-2
Makaze - killed by Kirsche, Mitsuki, Green Poet, Agape, Lexa and Prims
PKLucas - killed by Paperblade and Boron
Snike - double killed by Chen (shot by Vhaltz N1)
Mitsuki - Killed by Prims (interceptor) and Tonton
Reinfleche - killed by Hannah and Ciraxis
Vex - killed by Elieson and Monde
Dandragon - killed by Darros and Cryasta
Dormio - killed by Kinumi and Koneko
Kay - killed by Hannah and Mancer
Darros - killed by FFM, Shockmaster and M'Goltan
Xinnidy - killed by Gaius (redirected Boron to Xinnidy as well)
Jiac - killed by Elieson, BBM and BBM
Vhaltz - killed by Proto, Jiac and Prims (interceptor)
Shockmaster - killed by Xinnidy, Junko and Ciraxis

N-3
Kirsche - killed by Euklyd, Mancer, Snike and Balcerzak (a few others too, but they failed)
Prims - killed by Nightmare, Baldrick, Crysta and LuxSpecs
Koneko - killed by Paperblade and Juliette
Junko - killed by too many people (some are Boron Hijacked by Lord Gaius, Refa (failed), Green Poet (failed) and Kao
Boron - killed by Marth, Agape and Nightmare
Poly - killed by Prims, Junko, Kao, Gaius, Kao and Kao
M'Goltan - killed by Koneko, Junko and Baldrick
Proto - killed by Reinfleche and M'Goltan
Juliette - killed by Elieson and M'Goltan (redirected from Xinnidy)
Kao - killed by Elieson, BBM, Boron and Prims (intercept)
Tonton - killed by Proto, Green Poet (failed) and Dandragon
Agape - killed by M'Goltan, Balcerzak, Kirsche (failed) and Prims (intercept)
Lexa - Kao, Prims (intercept)

N-4
Lord Gaius - killed by Nightmare, Elieson and Chen
Nightmare - killed by Chen
Febro - killed by Refa (failed attempt), Baldrick, Marth and Baldrick again (failed attempt)
BBM - killed by Monde, Chen, Mancer (failed attempt), Ciraxis (using GP hijacked) and Kinumi
Ciraxis - killed by Hannah and PKLucas
Marth - killed by Refa (and hijacked Baldrick, by Refa)
Green Poet - killed by Euklyd, Ciraxis, Marth (kinda) and Prims (intercept on Makaze)
Baldrick - killed by Paperblade and Kay

N-5
Balcerzak - instakilled by Monde (also shot by Crysta once)
Elieson - killed by Febro, Mancer (failed attempt) and Monde (priority kill)
Monde - wanted dead by a lot of people for his role, but only killed by Darros and Chen (with Elieson as a failed attempt)
Crysta - all 3 Ciraxis attempted to kill at least once (Euklyd, Ciraxis, Refa) and also attempted to be killed by Makaze and properly killed by Vex
Refa - killed by BBM and Mancer (both he predicted, but failed to avoid)
LuxSpecs - killed by Refa and only Refa

spreadsheets (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Fnmem32z8_OEFEWTBmX2JwLXc/view?usp=sharing)

I hope it works

the 5 action pages are the actions for the specific nights and full info are the role information (yes, I know it is messed up)

Things that happened during this game:

- Lots of mod nonsense

- I got sick

- A giant card game tournament

. . .so I wouldn't have been able to play at my fullest!

Crysta - all 3 Ciraxis attempted to kill at least once (Euklyd, Ciraxis, Refa) and also attempted to be killed by Makaze and properly killed by Vex

man wtf guys

i'm never playing with you at recess again

im not actually a nice player lol

that said apologies to natemare, whose death i caused indirectly, and koneko, with whom i should have won this game =(

shoutout to lord gaius and everyone in the alliance IT WAS REALLY FUN WORKING WITH YOU GUYS

you worked hard enough to protect kirsche that we literally had to form a secret cell WITHIN our alliance just to get him killed

and were really reluctant to backstab people

is that not being nice or