eicyormm2 GAME OVER! Congratulations to Euklyd, Kinumi, Paperblade, Chen, Hannah & Mancer for winning

Blitz

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in playing another eimm with in a week?

Blitz wanted me to post this for some reason.

[7/21/2015 4:55:47 PM] Refa³ (AKA Refa): You're so lazy.
[7/21/2015 4:55:54 PM] BBM: ty
[7/21/2015 4:56:03 PM] Refa³ (AKA Refa): don't mention it

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Just keep in mind that honest people only win because scumbags like me have to get their hands dirty for them (otherwise you're Mitsuki and despite being the most trustworthy/helpful person of all time, still die in the middle of the game).

True, our evil is a necessary one!

In retrospect "I'm glad Refa lost" is kinda a dick thing to say, I meant it as a joke but I apologise nonetheless. You are actually pretty cool and not really a scumbag.

Makaze - killed by Kirsche, Mitsuki, Green Poet, Agape, Lexa and Prims

[1:27:45 AM] Kitty: where did Cesare come from btw

[1:29:43 AM] Makaze: The Cabinet of Doctor Caligari

[1:30:05 AM] Makaze: My first alias was Caesura

Cesare is Italian for Caesar

[1:30:41 AM] Kitty: but caesar ends dying with a shit ton of stabs

[1:30:49 AM] Kitty: well hopefully you do not end in the same fate my friend

[1:31:00 AM] Makaze: that is a foreboding thing to say

Oh right, forgot to congratulate the people who won! I'm happy that Hannah, Euklyd, Chen, and Kim won, but I think Paper and Mancer did a really good job for not being in any alliance whatsoever.

True, our evil is a necessary one!

In retrospect "I'm glad Refa lost" is kinda a dick thing to say, I meant it as a joke but I apologise nonetheless. You are actually pretty cool and not really a scumbag.

Yeah, now I truly understand where you are coming from!

Nah, it's all cool (thanks for saying that, though).

Disclaimer: I sold no one out after my post. All anyone got was who I had, not their alias, role, or anything. I managed to gain five aliases and roles after that but I never sold anyone out.

It would have been fine if it weren't for you meddling kids.

Edited by Makaze

also guys, please post all the complaints you had with this game. I already got Kirsche's, 1 from Euklyd and 2 of Rein's, I would appreciate if you all shared the things that bothered you.

also, I am gonna ignore this place for a while

but you're dead in the water for all the other nights

I'd rather be friends with a jailor than have a 1x commute and little else

one night of invulnerability isn't worth having nothing useful the rest of the game, but maybe I'm also biased because I think commute is BORING

1x commute is stronger than 1x jailer since there's no risk of being backstabbed, although fulljailer is obviously better

and i dont ever think 1x commute with nothing else has been an eimm role but generally there were tons of players with commutes in this game so idk maybe i'm just being biased because my immediate thought after hearing about the first commute is "wow i could use one of those"

also congrats to the winners but i don't have much else to say since N1 deaths and all

Edited by SB.

why did paper's role seem like a good idea

gg to winners i guess? I would never play in an eimm this big ever again so shrug

blitz is already nagging me to post signups, which I probably will soon but I guess it'd be good to know "how many people actually wanna play another eimm right now" and etc

Edited by Reinfleche

Congrats to the winners, man
i'd say this was fun
though i would like to try out some actual mafia games .o.

Mitsuki, Monde, Febro, Mancer and Shockmaster you guys are cool too.

(Still salty she won and I didn't)

thanks for the shoutouts bro .w./

/pats

blitz is already nagging me to post signups, which I probably will soon but I guess it'd be good to know "how many people actually wanna play another eimm right now" and etc

SB should post sign-ups for his game first I think. If there's still leftover interest once that one's full, sure, but I think proper games should be prioritized.

I'd like to play, but I want to recharge for a long while before another eimm.

Thanks.

When did you first want me dead?

After our opening conversation where you claimed you never even thought you betrayed me last game. I realised you were on a completely different level of untrustworthiness and being closely linked to you would get me killed. I switched sides and sold out Jabberwock and Goon2 to Mitsuki and your desire to protect them. When you proposed selling my information to people that put the nail in your coffin from my perspective and so once Mitsuki had your alias I helped to shoot you.

If people still want OC I can always host my game. That'll only start mid-August though. I'd probably play another EiMM but I'm going on holiday in just over a week so I'd have to pre-determine actions.

Edited by Executive kirsche

why did paper's role seem like a good idea

gg to winners i guess? I would never play in an eimm this big ever again so shrug

I think my role would have been okay if I didn't have the extra BPV and/or couldn't immediately use the new abilities Edited by Paperblade

also guys, please post all the complaints you had with this game. I already got Kirsche's, 1 from Euklyd and 2 of Rein's, I would appreciate if you all shared the things that bothered you.

also, I am gonna ignore this place for a while

I got shot N1 when I had an alias that wasn't supposed to get shot N1.

I got shot N1 when I had an alias that wasn't supposed to get shot N1.

i disagree, you were asking to get shot by having an alias that was obviously begging to not get shot

also i have to murder marth and refa now, ty scumteam