eicyormm2 GAME OVER! Congratulations to Euklyd, Kinumi, Paperblade, Chen, Hannah & Mancer for winning

Blitz

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in playing another eimm with in a week?

My biggest complaint is too many non-ITP winners.

More than one non-ITP winner in EiMM is pushing it already.

Edited by Prims

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK

I sold out (sort of) my allies and things didn't even go properly.

I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS

This is the end, my only friend the end.

Also congrats to the winners, I got so close and so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter because I had a very fun first experience with eimm and would definitely try it again!

Shout outs to Refa for his amazing mafia skills, Makaze for being awesome and not killing me n1 and re-enacting the Ides of March on point, The dream team for being the not so dream team, Makaze's leaker for giving me a headache, Gaius and Febro for being cool endgame allies, Kim for being my guardian angel most of the game and everyone else I talked to this game!

Final shout out to Blitz for being such a great and helpful host and giving me an awesome role.

Also Euk may or may not be on my kill list as well.

basically, if you want another eimm soon, say yes, if not, say no

I only want another EiMM, ever, if no one asks me to play in it.

Refa, Crysta, Kinumi, Koneko, Elieson, Euklyd, and Marth are all super cool people (besides the whole backstabbing thing which really sucked and I'm probably gonna get revenge)

the only one I backstabbed was crysta

everything I besides that was in the interest of having as many of us win as possible, or at the very least neutral to that

you're the one that made an 8-player alliance :V

Also congrats to the winners, I got so close and so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter because I had a very fun first experience with eimm and would definitely try it again!

Shout outs to Refa for his amazing mafia skills, Makaze for being awesome and not killing me n1 and re-enacting the Ides of March on point, The dream team for being the not so dream team, Makaze's leaker for giving me a headache, Gaius and Febro for being cool endgame allies, Kim for being my guardian angel most of the game and everyone else I talked to this game!

Final shout out to Blitz for being such a great and helpful host and giving me an awesome role.

Also Euk may or may not be on my kill list as well.

why am I on your shitlist and the others aren't

half of those people sold you out just as much or more than I did I don't even think I insisted on killing you

I have Skype.

It just doesn't work. :D

EDIT: tbh I don't think it would have mattered since I primarily used the PMs and QT because I could just stop by for a minute, post, then fuck off to go do other things.

there's a shitty (but definitely usable) webskype client

also I suggested switching to slack and the others voted against, just so you know

am I cool too now

aren't you always

also those are sick glasses

blitz is already nagging me to post signups, which I probably will soon but I guess it'd be good to know "how many people actually wanna play another eimm right now" and etc

I would really only play if I decided I really liked the playerlist; this EIMM was exhausting

Monde was not a member of the conspiracy and was surprised by it, but later wrote to the conspirator Euklyd that he wished he had been "...invited to that superb banquet." He believed that the Liberatores should also have killed kirsche. The conspirators had decided, however, that the death of a single tyrant would be more symbolically effective, claiming that the intent was not a coup d'état, but tyrannicide.

caesar quotes huh

You're suspiciously missing, did you not enjoy working with yourself ;_;

I was secretly there at the top the whole time as number one or something like that /not late

obviously! how could i have missed that

but chen was killing monde

she was going to be jailed

Nah, I actually tried to get Monde to win on the final day.

T-thanks Refa-senpai.

but chen was killing monde

whom was supposed to be jailed until a handsome totally unknown person convinced the jailer otherwise ;)

Monde was not a member of the conspiracy and was surprised by it, but later wrote to the conspirator Euklyd that he wished he had been "...invited to that superb banquet." He believed that the Liberatores should also have killed kirsche. The conspirators had decided, however, that the death of a single tyrant would be more symbolically effective, claiming that the intent was not a coup d'état, but tyrannicide.

Magnifique.

she was going to be jailed

oh right I remember that now

how did I not notice that monde wasn't gonna die wtf

I'm actually really annoyed with myself now

also makaze's thing is the best and makes everything worth it

even if I wasn't a conspirator

On the sheet, I had myself as the only person who was going to kill Monde haha.

Totally agree WRT Makaze. Would work with him in future games even though I've never talked to him before hahaha.

I've been away for like 5 days and the game has already ended. Wow.

Makaze's biggest mistake was offering to sell people he supposedly was allied with in thread. It's not just inefficient (N2 in a 57p game nobody wants anyone dead in particular, unless you're me), but also a terrible strategy. People who otherwise may have told you my alias will feel betrayed and ally against you, and other people will consider what you're doing unfair and want you dead for being a jerk.

But hey, I'm not complaining. It was fun.

Oh, but I have to say that I'm not going to try to kill anyone in particular next game. Probably.

Thanks to everyone who trusted me and gave me their alias. It was way more people than I expected! Also all the nice people who offered their help without asking for anything in return, when they didn't have anything to gain from that. And everyone who talked to me, really. I think this was a super nice EIMM~

Also @Euklyd: the reason why I told you to tell Makaze not to trust Kirsche was that it wasn't convenient for me to have a busdriver working for Makaze. Not like it mattered, since Kirsche already wanted Makaze dead. But I didn't know that.

[spoiler=shoutouts to these people -- you guys were fun to work with this eimm around o/]jdAUi.png

Why are you always so nice and adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (TwT)<3

You were the person I had the most fun working with, not to mention that I would have never been able to craft the masterplan without your help. We still need to hydra for some actual mafia game

(otherwise you're Mitsuki and despite being the most trustworthy/helpful person of all time, still die in the middle of the game).

MY SACRIFICE WILL INSPIRE THE FUTURE GENERATIONS

OKAY I WAS WONDERING WHY KITTY WAS WORKING WITH MAKAZE AND NOT YOU

everything suddenly makes sense

She let me know that Nightmare didn't like something you had done so it was thanks to her that I contacted him. Nightmare didn't shoot you in the end, but he gave away the fact that you needed 6 shots to be killed. It was also probably thanks to talking to him that Agape contacted me and let me know that he wasn't jailing you (maybe he wouldn't have jailed you even if he didn't know of my plan, but we'll never know).