eicyormm2 GAME OVER! Congratulations to Euklyd, Kinumi, Paperblade, Chen, Hannah & Mancer for winning

Blitz

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in playing another eimm with in a week?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not euklyd apparently

to be fair I felt really bad about it each time

and it wasn't THAT often it was just like...really clear cut.

Also it's really funny how many Fate characters there were this game.

*muscles harder*

*Muscles harder*

You sold out my alias...

Also, Archer killed Saber this game O.o...

Actually, I thought I was great for finding out your alias, but then it turned out Kitty already knew.

Edited by Nightmare

Marth sucks for gloating to me like an asshole about how he killed me, and especially that part about how "someone asked me to shoot this person, but I was like, 'But I wanna kill Boron!' " Seriously. I'm not salty about getting killed, I only joined because Blitz asked me to. But don't be a fucking asshole to someone after shooting that person with the sole intent of being an asshole.

What did ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN ever do to you guys?

also i don't know how it took 10~ eimms for me to realise this but commutes are bad

Edited by SB.

RIGHT!

SHOUTOUTS:

It was really suuuper fun working with the Gaius Alliance; you guys are the best!

I also had fun with / really appreciate Any Conversations I Had with People at Length (and of course the people I had them with - there are too many to list and I'm lazy, sorry)
More shoutouts to Mitsuki for not getting me killed or anything even after I straight-up told her I was working with makaze, and also to Makaze for somehow collecting so much info (like holy shit) so quickly, on top of being entertaining to talk to
Also, talking to Paperblade was Pretty Cool this game as well, even if I spent N4 trying to get him killed

I'm sure I'm forgetting at least one someone but it's 2:30 a.m. and I'm tired. stream of consciousness is def the best way to write.

LASTLY shoutouts to BLITZ for running an awesome game, with super fun roles! personal defensive roles were kinda strong itg (basically all related to commutes) but that's basically my only complaint, and it was a suuuuper fun game
also massive respect for running a 50+ person game like woooow

Thanks so much, everyone!

What did ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN ever do to you guys?

also i don't know how it took 10~ eimms for me to realise this but commutes are bad

tbh I thought you were cam even though if I had a memory his alias should've been obvious

imo the main issue with commutes is that normally you have the two drawbacks of

a) having no role for the rest of game

b) you can't do shit on the night you commute

and neither was really the case in this game. imo normally they're still not exactly good roles (from a "this role makes the game better" perspective) but they're not that overpowered either? a 1x commute at least requires more active thought and participation than a double-life ability or additional bpvs to be effective

the thing is with commutes is that i can't think of a single night action i would want to use over them

if you use it N1 or N2, you can't be killed on the nights with the most kills flying around

if you save it for lategame, you're pretty much guaranteed to win because commutes can't be stopped

the thing is with commutes is that i can't think of a single night action i would want to use over them

if you use it N1 or N2, you can't be killed on the nights with the most kills flying around

if you save it for lategame, you're pretty much guaranteed to win because commutes can't be stopped

*wink*

but you're dead in the water for all the other nights

I'd rather be friends with a jailor than have a 1x commute and little else

one night of invulnerability isn't worth having nothing useful the rest of the game, but maybe I'm also biased because I think commute is BORING

also for the record

Iris's could

what I was trying to say was that basically everyone's could

that's half the reason why commutes in this game were so good, because they didn't have the drawbacks

that all being said:

[7/27/15, 3:05:08 AM] Euklyd: I feel like a 1x commute isn't exactly unbalanced

[7/27/15, 3:05:08 AM] Euklyd: but if you have such a thing it's a hella boring role

[7/27/15, 3:05:19 AM] Brad: yeah

[7/27/15, 3:05:24 AM] Euklyd: it's not so much that it's bad for balance it's just a Bad Role

[7/27/15, 3:05:30 AM] Brad: it's Not Fun

[7/27/15, 3:05:37 AM] Brad: which goes against eimm

EVEN THOUGH THE ALLIANCE COMPLETELY FELL APART!

Refa, Crysta, Kinumi, Koneko, Elieson, Euklyd, and Marth are all super cool people (besides the whole backstabbing thing which really sucked and I'm probably gonna get revenge)

Mitsuki, Monde, Febro, Mancer and Shockmaster you guys are cool too.

Most importantly, shoutout to everyone in the game for giving Hannah an awesome first experience at SF. She had tons of fun and is gonna be signing up for the next open game, so cheers to that!

(Still salty she won and I didn't)

Super happy PB won and glad Kinumi won, thanks for defending me! Sorry for having you killed Koneko you were allied with Refa and I knew he was being jailed so couldn't just shoot him. =S

Also happy Refa lost, felt like he had 9 different players eating every word he said even though only 5 could win with him. I'm officially promoting you to "scum bag", congrats. =S

This game was fun but very unsatisying because of all the hooks. Hooking may be skillful but it really ruins the game if you're nigh permahooked. I've already told Blitz this though. ggwp.

Thanks. Just keep in mind that honest people only win because scumbags like me have to get their hands dirty for them (otherwise you're Mitsuki and despite being the most trustworthy/helpful person of all time, still die in the middle of the game).

Edited by Refa

I have Skype.

It just doesn't work. :D

EDIT: tbh I don't think it would have mattered since I primarily used the PMs and QT because I could just stop by for a minute, post, then fuck off to go do other things.

Edited by Crysta