Fire Emblem Fates Classes Thread

Sky Soldier

Since units no longer revert to level one after reclassing, doesn't this defeat the purpose of gaining skills that they would otherwise not be able to? I mean, sure, you can have a cavalier, Pieri for example, gain a Dark Mage related skill at level ten, but then she wouldn't be able to acquire the Cavalier skill from that level. It seems as though this new reclassing system forces players to only reclass when a unit is at level ten when unpromoted and again at levels five and fifteen after promoting so that one can actually increase the total number of skills it has.

This is something that has been bothering me about the latest game. I hope someone can make it clear to me why reclassing is even a thing anymore.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So as long as you reclass after hitting level 10 and before level 19, the class skills that you couldn't get will roll over to the next level? In that case, the game forces you to not level any of your units to 20 until they've reclassed at least once. Unless the missed skills are all just handed over at level 20 or something.

So as long as you reclass after hitting level 10 and before level 19, the class skills that you couldn't get will roll over to the next level? In that case, the game forces you to not level any of your units to 20 until they've reclassed at least once. Unless the missed skills are all just handed over at level 20 or something.

You can learn unpromoted skills in the corresponding promoted classes as long as you have access to the unpromoted class. I.e. if you waited until the Avatar was a lv. 6 White Tribe before reclassing to Trueblade, the Avatar would then learn Samurai skills until he/she was caught up.

Edited by Sky Soldier

Eternal seals raise the level cap, in response to #253.

As such, you could very well get up to 20, Eternal seal to change your level cap to 25, class change, and pick up 5 skills. Then you could do that again.

Eternal seals raise the level cap, in response to #253.

As such, you could very well get up to 20, Eternal seal to change your level cap to 25, class change, and pick up 5 skills. Then you could do that again.

I've heard that the level cap is 40.

Okay…

So children can get up to 5 class trees…

Each class tree can get up to 6 skills (two base, two in first promoted branch, two in second promoted branch).

So they have up to 30 skills in which they could learn. Realistically, however, you won't need or want all of their skills, so it shouldn't be TOO difficult…

At most, assuming you already knew which 5 skill build you wanted, you'd need to go through up to 20 skills (if each target skill was a level 15 skill in an entirely different class tree).

So you could always assemble that desired final skillset just with judicious Eternal sealing with the extra 20 levels….

Although there could be issues if you wanted to change said set….

That said, a limit to up to 40 levels means that growths are important for units that won't fully reach those caps (on expectation) within those 40 levels.

I've heard that the level cap is 40.

No.I believe a youtuber has a level 43 Ryoma.(Normally Ryoma can only go to lv 20)

Where do you even get Eternal Seals? I don't remember encountering any. Is it just a matter of upgrading the shop enough?

Holy shit. How do you even get Exp?

Ahaha! A level 75 Kamui?! That's crazy! This confirms that maxing out all stats will be easy again, like Awakening.

Only difference is, if you have enough gold.

Ahaha! A level 75 Kamui?! That's crazy! This confirms that maxing out all stats will be easy again, like Awakening.

Only difference is, if you have enough gold.

Here's an excerpt from Fire Emblem: Awakening's Game Breaker page that should still hold true for this game.

"Two words: Streetpass Abuse. Want to buy more stat increasing items without having to wait on a merchant, Thief or Barbarian related Risen to show up? Want to purchase those mysterious barracks items without testing your luck on event tiles and barracks? Can't buy Master or Second seals yet? All one would have to do is equip those items on their Streetpass Team and save that team and file on two or more 3DS systems (which requires a game cartridge to work), rinse and repeat. Time for some truly mind-boggling item farming to the eleventh degree, and it even works if that file is deleted immediately afterwards."

If Streetpass Abuse is still in this game then maxing out your characters' stats should prove trivial.

^ you still need gold though mainly for nohr... But if easy life and smithy skill, works on my castle battles and if Anna is in Nohr and her personal skill gets good gold you do have an infinite if a bit slow way of getting gold.

^ you still need gold though mainly for nohr... But if easy life and smithy skill, works on my castle battles and if Anna is in Nohr and her personal skill gets good gold you do have an infinite if a bit slow way of getting gold.

Naturally, and I have a hunch that Easy Life and Smithy Skill work in My Castle battles. Anna is third route exclusive as far as I know though.

Change mode to Normal then do skirmish,Hoshido only.It costs 1320G on chapter 26 map,Lunatic mode cost 4000G~.

Easy money,Easy exp.

Or just do 1 turn online battle to reset world map,my castle ...

What will the Ballisticians' weapons in the game when they are released? Bows? What if there is no Ballista/Turret on the map?

A part of me believes that the Yumi/Bow weapons you use will become Ballistae whenever a Ballistician has one. It's like how one specific katana (Spirit Katana I believe) will cause a Trueblade/Samurai/Weapon Master to dual wield despite clearly being equipped with only one weapon.

Edited by BlueSunStudios

Has anybody figured out how support bonuses work yet? I'm putting it here because I'm almost certain that it depends on the class of the person supporting you (i.e. a Ninja gives +5 Crit Evade, a Cavlier gives +4 Hit).

EDIT

Then again, maybe not? Kaze supporting Saizou gave him +5 Crit Evade. Kaze supporting Felicia gave her +5 Hit. Hm...

Edited by Sky Soldier

Quick question: does the overall rating for each character take in HP this time around or is it still the same as Awakening? For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, the rating is a characters stats (Str, Mag, Skl, Spd, Luck, Def, Res) added up together.

Has anyone taken a screenshot of the Dread Fighter and Dark Flier yet? I recall the Dread Fighter showing up in a class video somewhere but I haven't seen Dark Flier yet.

So if all the classes are unisex, then that means that anyone who forms an S or A+ support with Mozume (or her kids) can then reclass into a villager?

Her husband can't reclass to villager, oddly enough.

Edited by NekoKnight

Has anyone taken a screenshot of the Dread Fighter and Dark Flier yet? I recall the Dread Fighter showing up in a class video somewhere but I haven't seen Dark Flier yet.

Her husband can't reclass to villager, oddly enough.

If I remember correctly, there is a youtuber currently doing the Invisible kingdom campaign and has his MU as a Dark Flier.I know Omegaevolution has his Kaze as a Dread Fighter.