Fire Emblem Fates Classes Thread

Sky Soldier

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, correct me if I am wrong, Dread Scrolls and Falcon Feathers do.

I don't have any scrolls left to try it, but I assume so. Amiibos can't use Parallel Seals because they have no secondary class, but the Falcon Feather and Dread Scroll gives them a class. It seems likely.

Lucina seems to be a good candidate for a Dark Falcon scroll, Galeforce could be useful on her since she does not use supports like a regular unit, especially with that Awakening skill and her Parallel Falchion giving her easy doubles.

Lucina seems to be a good candidate for a Dark Falcon scroll, Galeforce could be useful on her since she does not use supports like a regular unit, especially with that Awakening skill and her Parallel Falchion giving her easy doubles.

What about Pieri, though? She gets a boost after killing an enemy, so it would be pretty sweet to have her attack after that.

Since Dread Fighters aren't gender locked, are Dark Falcons the same?

Dark Falcons are also not gender locked, like the regular Pegasus classes in this game.

I had taken a screenshot of Felicia reclassed to Dread Fighter

tumblr_nr6h2bj7HJ1sqy002o1_400.jpg

tumblr_nr6h2bj7HJ1sqy002o2_400.jpg

tumblr_nr6h2bj7HJ1sqy002o3_400.jpg

Oh, damn, she looks great. So happy... finally... Dread Fighter for girls. ; - ;

Oh, damn, she looks great. So happy... finally... Dread Fighter for girls. ; - ;

And Bride for the guys!

So what class will DLC Chrom be? I saw him with the same map sprite as his Awakening class.

We don't know if Chrom is even DLC though. No one reported getting him. In the map itself, he was just a "Lord" though. It seems to be a level 40 class, but it lacks skills for his level.

AwakeningDLC_05_zps0gommqoi.jpg

Also, regarding the Amiibo, here's Ike reclassing to Dread Fighter: So, they can use DLC classes.

Ike_DreadFighter_01_zpsfovahvbm.jpg

Ike really could use Lodestar's Speed Drain to get over his speed problems.

Edited by NeonZ

His actual Amiibo hasn't even been shown yet, just announced to be made in the future. I guess when they actually show the Amiibo they might also show any game updates to support it.

Dunno if other people discussed it but a video here confirmed Vanguard to not be genderlocked.

http://boards.4chan.org/wsg/thread/692914

Hopefully this means it'll be released as DLC, alongside Grandmaster.

But since that person is also using a Dark Blood Odin, which is obviously unobtainable through conventional means, I don't really know what to think.

Edited by LiquidDefiance

Hopefully this means it'll be released as DLC, alongside Grandmaster.

But since that person is also using a Dark Blood Odin, which is obviously unobtainable through conventional means, I don't really know what to think.

I think amiibo specific characters like Robin and Ike, will be the only Grandmaster and Vanguard.

EDIT: The amiibo classes at the bottom have notes being character specific only.

Edited by Great Geargia Gateway

Dunno if other people discussed it but a video here confirmed Vanguard to not be genderlocked.

http://boards.4chan.org/wsg/thread/692914

I don't think that's the case. There was someone on 4chan using hacked classes and he could place anyone in any class, doesn't matter the gender - including, for example, Great Lord Inigo. And yet Great Lord is known to be gender locked.

GeatLord_Inigo_01_zpsxspzvarp.jpg

Edited by NeonZ

Faceless Luna tho.

I can't believe people are already able to hack Fates, damn.I hope they will have stuff for power saves to since I updated my 3ds to the point I can't hack.

I think amiibo specific characters like Robin and Ike, will be the only Grandmaster and Vanguard.

EDIT: The amiibo classes at the bottom have notes being character specific only.

Well, we know Great Lord and Lodestar will be available through the Awakening DLC.

Although, yeah, it seems like we'll have to wait to see whether that'll be the case with Vanguard and Grandmaster.

I'll be surprised if Grandmaster isn't, especially considering how they can easily make it gender neutral without needing to change the model itself. Vanguard seems kind of unlikely though, considering the lack of an obvious female counterpart for it, and visually it obviously doesn't work as a gender neutral class.