"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

I'm more than okay with the face touching minigame's removal, but I just want to know one thing, as it was something I'd have attempted if given the opportunity regardless. (Character spoilers below.)

Would I ever have had the opportunity to rub Garon's face?

I can tolerate creepy if I can push it so deep into the territory it goes out the other end as over the top and thus hilarious. He is the one character I'd have hoped to be able to do that with, as he seems the picture of anything but patience for childish displays of affection.

Thanks a bunch in advance, can't wait to play the Conquest route the moment it comes out here.

No you could not have. Garon is not a playable unit in any of the routes. Skinship was exclusive to playable characters

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you could buy it from someone's Sakura in My Castle.

i doubt someone who would marry sakura will have bowfaire XD

Also i think for physical/magical class there can be other intresting options. :P

i doubt someone who would marry sakura will have bowfaire XD

Also i think for physical/magical class there can be other intresting options. :P

You never know. There are a lot of fans out there, and a fair amount of people interested in Sakura. But its your choice if you don't want to hunt a Bowfaire Saura down, it was just a suggestion/reminder.

You never know. There are a lot of fans out there, and a fair amount of people interested in Sakura. But its your choice if you don't want to hunt a Bowfaire Saura down, it was just a suggestion/reminder.

Yeah i know, however i doubt i'll find this one fast. For example even this cavalier from Marx can be intersing cause of Levin sword and shockstick acces.

Also Sakura is hybrid unit so she technically would benefit setup like this.

We'll see when game will come off. :P

Once the game comes out in English it shouldn't be too long until we have people with access to all the skills. Even though you need a new playthrough to get a new class for Corrin to spread around, you can just burst through the game on Phoenix mode.

I fully expect everyone to have Copycat Puppet accessible for every character in a month.

Edited by Frozen_Kappa

Is there any point in the weapons DLC?

I heard you could visit armories in other my castles so couldn't you just buy braves from those?

Nup, you can only buy things that are in Infinite supply. Bronze to silver are buyable for weapons, but everything else isn't for sale in other castles.

Nup, you can only buy things that are in Infinite supply. Bronze to silver are buyable for weapons, but everything else isn't for sale in other castles.

Well time to pray to RNGesus when I finally have to make my max forage everything for everyone.

Well time to pray to RNGesus when I finally have to make my max forage everything for everyone.

I will pray for any poor soul that tries to even get 1 max weapon with the weapon DLC. You need 128 copies of the weapon in total to make one +7 weapon along with 247 gems.

Which class items are expressly limited to one or two per playthrough? Is it possible to get stat-boosting items on Conquest?

Are the EXP and gold DLCs the same as Awakening?

The only ones that are limited are the Lodestar and Great Lord ones.

Nope. The BAD GAIZ actually scale this time.

Which class items are expressly limited to one or two per playthrough? Is it possible to get stat-boosting items on Conquest?

Are the EXP and gold DLCs the same as Awakening?

Tearing through the gold dlc isn't too tough, but the enemies aren't as easy...I don't really recall though.

The EXP DLC is a bit or more trolly now, since enemies have trololol skills, to an extent

On 29/01/2016 at 11:47 PM, BChan8397 said:

1. Can someone with the game confirm if the last statement about the Witch's Trial DLC on this page is true? It says "If you wait long enough, there are Witch reinforcements holding onto a Black-rimmed Glasses (accessory) and Warp scroll." I'm most interested in the Warp scroll part. Until I read that, I've always thought that warp was only available through the witch class, so males couldn't access it.

It's true! Here's a Hinata with Warp:

post-13927-0-42193600-1454243015_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matt-hue