"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

So, who can give Subaki access to the Knight class?

I think only F!Corrin can with Knight as her talent.

Another class I suggest for Baki is Spear Fighter (Which you can get from Hinoka or Oboro). Really, any bulky class is good for him.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question about Offspring Seals.

Do both parents have to advanced class or more than level 20 to have a child that has an Offspring Seal equipped on their Paralogues?

Because I noticed before I have promoted all of my units to advance classes, the children didn't have the Offspring Seal equipped.

Edited by Smog

I have a question about Offspring Seals.

Do both parents have to advanced class or more than level 20 to have a child that has an Offspring Seal equipped?

Because I noticed before I have promoted all of my units to advance classes, the children didn't have the Offspring Seal equipped.

Offspring seals start appearing in inventories after I believe Ch. 18 in all routes. I may be wrong, but they do appear after a certain chapter, not when you have the parents promoted.

I dont mind. I just dont know how to do the spoiler tag in case someone who hasnt played Rev doesnt want to be spoiled if they have a similar question.

I dont mind. I just dont know how to do the spoiler tag in case someone who hasnt played Rev doesnt want to be spoiled if they have a similar question.

For spoiler tags you:

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

Just with no spaces between the brackets.

My Hero Laslow learned HP+5 and Gamble at lvl 12-13. He is married to Charlotte. How did this happen? Is it a hidden trait of Laslow?

is your Charlotter also promoted to Hero? If yes then it's because of that. If they have different base class but shared same promotion class, each of them will learn their spouse base class' skills.

A question about Royal Royale.

I know you get stat boosters by beating it the first time and is is specific to the royal who beat it, like Ryoma gets you an energy drop etc.

But is it the first time you beat it you get the stat booster and that's it or is it the first time you beat it with each royal you get their specific stat booster then after that you get none?

Sorry if this is worded weird.

My Hero Laslow learned HP+5 and Gamble at lvl 12-13. He is married to Charlotte. How did this happen? Is it a hidden trait of Laslow?

is your Charlotter also promoted to Hero? If yes then it's because of that. If they have different base class but shared same promotion class, each of them will learn their spouse base class' skills.

Charlotte doesn't necessarily need to be promoted to hero for this to happen.

If two units are married and their primary class sets share a promotion, they will start learning the base skills of their spouse's class set.

For example:

Charlotte and Laslow are a Fighter and Mercenary, respectively. Both classes can promote to Hero. So if they are married and Charlotte promotes to Hero, she will learn Good Fortune on her next level-up. If Laslow promotes to Hero, he would learn HP+5 on his next level-up.

Niles and Selena are an Outlaw and Mercenary, respectively. Both classes can promote to Bow Knight. So if they are married and Selena promotes to Bow Knight, she will learn Locktouch on her next level-up. If Niles promotes to Bow Knight, he would learn Good Fortune on his next level-up.

This can apply to Secondary class sets as long as you are learning the skills from the class of your spouse would pass on with a Partner Seal. For example, if you use a Heart Seal to change Keaton into a Hero and he is married to Selena, he will start learning Mercenary skills. However, if you make Mozu a Master of Arms and marry her to Kaze, she won't start learning Samurai skills even though Kaze has the class, because a Partner Seal would give Mozu Ninja, not Samurai.

Charlotte doesn't necessarily need to be promoted to hero for this to happen.

If two units are married and their primary class sets share a promotion, they will start learning the base skills of their spouse's class set.

Charlotte is a Berserker and Laslow a hero. Very interesting, didn't know this could happen.

I'm not sure whether or not to marry Felicia to Saizo or to Takumi. On one hand, Felicia S-ranking with Saizo would allow the latter to go Butler, since the guy has good magic growths, from what I've heard, while if she's married to the pineapple, Taco meat gets Felicia's alternate class (Mercenary) and it's promotions, the goal being making him a bow knight.

Edited by FluffyWarlock

I'm not sure whether or not to marry Felicia to Saizo or to Takumi. On one hand, Felicia S-ranking with Saizo would allow the latter to go Butler, since the guy has good magic growths, from what I've heard, while if she's married to the pineapple, Taco meat gets Felicia's alternate class (Mercenary) and it's promotions, the goal being making him a bow knight.

Saizo doesn't really care for Butler anyways. at least he'll benefit from Felicia's Mag Pair Ups if he uses Flame Shuriken. also easier for Asugi to go mixed

why would Takumi get her secondary? he still gets Troubador

Saizo doesn't really care for Butler anyways. at least he'll benefit from Felicia's Mag Pair Ups if he uses Flame Shuriken. also easier for Asugi to go mixed

why would Takumi get her secondary? he still gets Troubador

So basically, Takumi won't inherit Felicia's alternate class. Guess I'll just wait until Ballistician comes out and get Felicia married to Saizo and make Asugi a butler.

Do the base stats of the parents affect the children in any way upon recruitment? Or is it exclusively based on the chapter you are currently on in the main game?

Edited by ChocolaChao

Do the base stats of the parents affect the children in any way upon recruitment? Or is it exclusively based on the chapter you are currently on in the main game?

base stats, no. Children have personal base stats then inherit some stats from parents. the amount inherited depends on how much each parent has received from lvl ups in each stat but it's a bit complicated. there was a thread which tried to figure it out (since it's not the same as Awakening's formula) but basically you'd need to lvl a lot to even get 2 pts

lastly, if they are recruited later than 10, they start at higher lvls and will autolvl to compensate, stats increasing based on their Growths.

Edited by GoXDS

I recently received the Birthright version and Conquest as a DLC on my Birthday, but I just wanted to know before I start on Chapter 7 in the Birthright route:

1. Which male non-children characters doesn't receive any child in this game except for Kana from the female Corrin and Shigure from Azura?

2. By the way, does this game has a update patch yet or was the contents from the version 1.0.1 (or something else) was already added in this game? I did seen the Japanese version receive a Patch sometime after the game got released in Japan.

3. Does any mothers and children have a special non generic support conversation besides with Severa and Caeldori in Revelations?

4. How do I unlock Mozu's paralogue chapter?

5. If Kaze and Corrin have an A support, he won't leave Corrin's party after Chapter 15, correct?

6. Can the exclusive children from Birthright fight in Conquest route/Conquest fight Birthright route as an Enemy?

7. I did heard that Gunter can't be recruited back in the Birthright route, but does he return as a Enemy, appears as a NPC, or he doesn't return in the Birthright route?

8. Is any of the support conversations in all three versions are still the same or are there some differences in each version?

Edited by King Marth 64

I recently received the Birthright version and Conquest as a DLC on my Birthday, but I just wanted to know before I start on Chapter 7 in the Birthright route:

1. Which male non-children characters doesn't receive any child in this game except for Kana from the female Corrin and Shigure from Azura?

2. By the way, does this game has a update patch yet or was the contents from the version 1.0.1 (or something else) was already added in this game? I did seen the Japanese version receive a Patch sometime after the game got released in Japan.

3. Does any mothers and children have a special non generic support conversation besides with Severa and Caeldori in Revelations?

4. How do I unlock Mozu's paralogue chapter?

5. If Kaze and Corrin have an A support, he won't leave Corrin's party after Chapter 15, correct?

6. Can the exclusive children from Birthright fight in Conquest route/Conquest fight Birthright route as an Enemy?

7. I did heard that Gunter can't be recruited back in the Birthright route, but does he return as a Enemy, appears as a NPC, or he doesn't return in the Birthright route?

8. Is any of the support conversations in all three versions are still the same or are there some differences in each version?

1. as in Corrinsexuals? Yukimura, Izana, Shura. if someone can marry Azura, they have a child linked to them

3. as far as I'm aware, no. just minor differences as always

4. after ch 7 iirc

5. correct

6. no

7. doesn't return

8. CorrinxAzura only. everyone else's is the same

For some reason, Gunter can't support anyone on my Revelation file. Is this a glitch?

no