"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Can some explain to me what the invinsible history DLC items do that you get after completing the chapters?

For the first map you get Mark of Grima, a seal that allows you to class change a male character into Grandmaster(They are infinite)and for the second map you get Blood of Hydra, which when used on a character, can give them the ability to use Dragon Vein.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I tried to avoid spoilers, I still got spoiled that a certain character, "leaves" on the Hoshido path. I don't know why or how but I do know that at least a A support with Kamui can avoid it. Can a A or S support with a character other than Kamui avoid it too?

Even though I tried to avoid spoilers, I still got spoiled that a certain character, "leaves" on the Hoshido path. I don't know why or how but I do know that at least a A support with Kamui can avoid it. Can a A or S support with a character other than Kamui avoid it too?

No, unfortunately.

No. That character needs to have a A support with Kamui so they won't "leave".

Ninja'd.

Edited by Yari

So that character can potentially leave a spouse and a child? Or can he not be S supported until his potential leave?

That character can S support but the child won't appear unless they have a A support with Kamui. But he can leave his spouse.

That character can S support but the child won't appear unless they have a A support with Kamui. But he can leave his spouse.

Damn, that's... harsh. I'll have to make sure he has a A support with Kamui to avoid family drama. Thanks for the answer!

Edited by Joker with Glasses

Speaking of that character, do they have unique epilogue at the end in case they "leaves"? I heard it's something as lame as...

"Left at chapter 15."

Edited by Ryo

Speaking of that character, do they have unique epilogue at the end in case they "leave"? I heard it's something as lame as...

"Left at chapter 15."

I actually heard that too. It's very lame.

This reminded me does that character we were talking about has a different epilogue if he "leaves" when he has a spouse?

Speaking of that character, do they have unique epilogue at the end in case they "leaves"? I heard it's something as lame as...

"Left at chapter 15."

Still better than female Kamui and Gunther's epilogue together. He retires and she becomes his advisor. It's amazing.

Still better than female Kamui and Gunther's epilogue together. He retires and she becomes his advisor. It's amazing.

Yeah that's bad lol. Are there any other notable amusing combinations?

Edited by Ryo

Children by default start at Level 10, going up to 20 unpromoted.

The Child Seal will bring them at max to 18 Promoted

Chapter 19. (After beating Chapter 18 but before entering Chapter 19)

The correspondence between children levels and chapters:

Chapter 10 / level 10

Chapter 11 / level 11

​Chapter 12 / level 12

Chapter 13 / level 13

Chapter 14 / level 14

Chapter 15 / level 15

Chapter 16 / level 16

Chapter 17 / level 18

Chapter 18 / level 20

Chapter 19 / promoted level 2

By the time the children are promoted, the enemies are ALSO promoted. This makes rescue-based missions (particularly Ignis's chapter) harder, because the enemies now have better Move.

Does anyone know which chapters each capturable boss appears in?

Full list:

Kumagera:Nohr Chapter 14

Daniella: Hoshido 14

Vashala: Soliel's paralogue

Nacht: Sohpie's paralogue

Gazzak: Foleo's Paralogue

Banba: Shinonome's paralogue

Draj: Midoriko's Paralogue

Funk: Grey's Paralogue

Haitaka: Nohr Chapter 9

William and Hormone: Kanna's Paralogue (apparently they appear randomly)

Sennou: Ohphelia's Paralogue

Daichi: Kinu's Palalogue

Edited by riolumaster

Here are a few that I recall:

Kumagera:Nohr Chapter 14

Daniella: Hoshido 12

Vashala: Soliel's paralogue

Nacht: Sohpie's paralogue

Gazzak: Foleo's Paralogue

Banba: Shinonome's paralogue

Draj: Midoriko's Paralogue

Funk: Grey's Paralogue

Haitaka: Nohr Chapter 9

Actually, I think Daniela is Hoshido 14.

Hoshido 12 is

the big dance. Garon is the boss there.

Edited by Carter

Whats the difference in difficulty between Conquest, Birthright and the Invisible Kingdom? And does Invisible Kingdom allow grinding without dlc like Birthright?

I recently finished the Birthright campaign on lunatic. It was defiantly harder than hard mode awakening, over half way through it started to feel like lunatic difficulty because one wrong step could be gameover, but it didnt feel as cheap or unfair as lunatic on awakening because I could train who I wanted, its more viable to train multiple units rather than just level up 2-3 units and solo the game with them (thats the best was to complete Lunatic and Lunatic+ on awakening without dlc).

In my opinion, Lunatic mode on Birthright fixed everything I didnt like about Lunatic mode on awakening, so Im wondering how conquest and the third route fare in comparison, can someone describe their experience without spoilers.

Whats the difference in difficulty between Conquest, Birthright and the Invisible Kingdom? And does Invisible Kingdom allow grinding without dlc like Birthright?

I recently finished the Birthright campaign on lunatic. It was defiantly harder than hard mode awakening, over half way through it started to feel like lunatic difficulty because one wrong step could be gameover, but it didnt feel as cheap or unfair as lunatic on awakening because I could train who I wanted, its more viable to train multiple units rather than just level up 2-3 units and solo the game with them (thats the best was to complete Lunatic and Lunatic+ on awakening without dlc).

In my opinion, Lunatic mode on Birthright fixed everything I didnt like about Lunatic mode on awakening, so Im wondering how conquest and the third route fare in comparison, can someone describe their experience without spoilers.

I have no experience of Lunatic yet, but I will say that normal mode Conquest is a breeze, while its hard mode is incredibly difficult, with very hard-to-overcome traps and the enemies have powerful abilities and position advantages. No doubt they made Conquest's normal mode easy on purpose so that everyone could experience the story without the difficulty level being too high.

The Invisible Kingdom is really about as easy as Birthright, if not easier. There are more gimmicky maps, but just like in Birthright, the majority of enemies lack any skills. Just like Birthright, it allows grinding.

Edited by Thane

Conquest is by far the most difficult out of them all in terms of actual gameplay.IK is difficult but IMO, it is more so tedious cause so many maps have gimmicks.(I mean just look at IK Ch.10)IK does allow grinding without DLC yes.IK IMO is an basically Conquest with grinding.Near the same difficulty(IMO)but one just lets you do grinding.

As for Lunatic.Each campaign has different Lunatic changes.Birthright adds more enemies to deal with.Conquest has enemies with more skills.(Though there is no Luna+ and Vantage+ thank god)Then IK has enemies with higher stats.But yeah, Fates Lunatic is much better then FEA and thank God for no Lunatic+.