• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two questions

when the beast units are in another class will they keep their tails

and is lunatic+ still around

I heard somewhere that it was gone

I know they keep there beast weakness but I am unsure if they keep their tails.

And yes Lunatic+ is gone.

And yes Lunatic+ is gone.

(depressed moe sounds)

I hope somebody gets that reference

also, do you think that the special edition's art book will acknowledge FE 12's existance?

Edited by Captain Karnage

I believe that Flannel, Nishiki, Velour and Kinu keep their tails outside of their beast class, but a Kanna with one of the aforementioned characters as a parent will only have a tail if he/she is currently in a beast class.

Do your max stats get upped in multiplayer?

I've been looking at gameplay videos and I'm seeing Ryouma with 46 strength and 47 speed.

Ryoma is probably under the influence of statues, which are special buildings you can place in My Castle to raise your unit's caps. More about it was be read here: http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/my-castle/buildings/

You can pick however many you like if you keep replaying. The save file itself doesn't remember that you've played the endgame, only the "shared" part of the save does.

I have to ask again, because I am uncertain if I understood correctly (mostly, I don't get the last bit of the statement).

Example: If I beat Birthright's Endgame three times, will I be able to register 15 characters in my logbook that are ALL useable for skill purchases in the next route I play, like Revelations? It would make my grinding before my PvP savefile a lot easier and more manageable.

Can other first gen characters get Aptitude? I thought it was exclusive to Mozume but I recall seeing it on others (not children) too...

Are you able to pass down purchased skills to children?

You can pass down any skill that isn't from a DLC class, as far as I'm aware.

Can other first gen characters get Aptitude? I thought it was exclusive to Mozume but I recall seeing it on others (not children) too...

I think the only way for anyone other than Mozume and her children to have Aptitude is from hacking, NekoKnight.

Edited by December Knight

really? but when I tried the menu, it didn't give me difficulty options... and it used my very first save file difficulty setting (the leftmost top).

Just checked myself. I think I've mixed the customisation options with difficulty.

I have to ask again, because I am uncertain if I understood correctly (mostly, I don't get the last bit of the statement).

Example: If I beat Birthright's Endgame three times, will I be able to register 15 characters in my logbook that are ALL useable for skill purchases in the next route I play, like Revelations? It would make my grinding before my PvP savefile a lot easier and more manageable.

I cannot confirm myself (who wants to go through Nohr endgame again? Not me), but I believe thisis the case. Kawaki Chatei says so.

Also, here's a tip (from the same page): switch to Casual mode, make a save before you kill the final boss. Then kill the boss and register different units repeatedly. There is a limit of 99 units that you can register, so you may not have enough space if you take units from multiple save files or want to include recruited units from other saves.

Are you able to pass down purchased skills to children?

Yes, as long as it's not a DLC skill (but you can't purchase those anyway).

I think the only way for anyone other than Mozume and her children to have Aptitude is from hacking, NekoKnight.

Also from purchasing the skills from the hackers. I have somebody's Hackorrin in my Logbook with Odd Cry, Even Nap, Four Fangs, and Aptitude. I feel so dirty. Edited by gayserbeam

Wait, you can switch between Classic/Casual/Phoenix mid-game now?

you can only between casual and phoenix

once you leave classic there is no way back unless you boot up an older save in which you had classic on

My question

do you think that the special edition's art book will acknowledge FE 12's existance?

My question

do you think that the special edition's art book will acknowledge FE 12's existance?

..Counter question, why would Fire Emblem Fates' art book talk about games other than Fates? Am I missing something? Has it always just been an in-general art book? Also, I think its just the same art book that was released in Japan, so you could already find your answer if you know where to look.

Wait, you can switch between Classic/Casual/Phoenix mid-game now?

Only between chapters, and you can't raise difficulty. Make sure you save to a separate location if you want to try this.

you can only between casual and phoenix

once you leave classic there is no way back unless you boot up an older save in which you had classic on

My question

I think yes, provided the art book is the same as the JP version. FE12 was acknowledged in Iwata Asks before.

so when is the best time to recruit all the children characters?

I'm now on IK Chapter 18 (after those hellish Ch. 16 - 17)

are they always be at lvl 20 when we recruit them?

When the parents get the two skills you want to pass down. The goons in each paralogue scale in level based on how far along you are in the story. The children start off at some crappy low level but come with child seals that promote them, bring them to the average level of the goons, and give them the average stats they should have at the new level depending on their growth rates.

When the parents get the two skills you want to pass down. The goons in each paralogue scale in level based on how far along you are in the story. The children start off at some crappy low level but come with child seals that promote them, bring them to the average level of the goons, and give them the average stats they should have at the new level depending on their growth rates.

I see.. I kinda peek at Kisaragi's paralogue because only Takumi and Tsubaki who already got married in my file and he is at level 20 unpromoted so I think it's good enough but still need the skills to pass down though.

Didn't get an answer for this one but: What other Classes Syngerize with Revenant Knight, Wyvern Lord, and the War Priestess Class for if/Fates.?

Elite Ninja + Revenant Knight --> Snake Venom + Deadly Breath combo

Berserker + Wyvern Lord --> Axefaire Wyverns? Also Berserker is good as pair up +Str +Spd

Holy Bowman + War Priestess --> Bowfaire Priestess maybe? Or Exorcist if that Priestess is using Shining Bow.

Elite Ninja + Revenant Knight --> Snake Venom + Deadly Breath combo

Berserker + Wyvern Lord --> Axefaire Wyverns? Also Berserker is good as pair up +Str +Spd

Holy Bowman + War Priestess --> Bowfaire Priestess maybe? Or Exorcist if that Priestess is using Shining Bow.

Ooh, I'm loving the Elite Ninja, and Revenant Knight Combo, along with Wyvern Lord with Berserkers together.! :D

Holy Bowman + War Priestess should be nice.! :D