"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Thanks mate.

I was actually planning on making my Fem!avatar Tiki, so it's nice to know I can complete the look

How would one get Tiki's headpiece so I know for my Fem Avatar run?

One of the amiibo, most likely Marth, I think.

Make sure to marry her to a Lodestar!Leo

Edited by Azz

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate.

I was actually planning on making my Fem!avatar Tiki, so it's nice to know I can complete the look

How would one get Tiki's headpiece so I know for my Fem Avatar run?

You get it from the Marth Amiibo

Can captured bosses reclass? Can they work the kitchen/shops/other My Castle features?

Captured units only have one class set, but they can promote, use Parallel Seals to switch between two promotions, and use items to reclass to Witch, Balistician, Dread Fighter, Dark Falcon, and the Amiibo classes.

They never show up around My Castle, though, and never run shops, fight in the arena or bathe in the hot spring. Captured bosses, for all intents and purposes, are just generic captees with unique portraits and growths.

Captured units only have one class set, but they can promote, use Parallel Seals to switch between two promotions, and use items to reclass to Witch, Balistician, Dread Fighter, Dark Falcon, and the Amiibo classes.

Draj is the exception among captured bosses. She cannot change to other classes via promotion items. I'm pretty sure she can use a parallel seal to change to a Bow Knight, however. The reason she's limited is probably because of her unique model. The dev team didn't want to create additional models for another eight or so classes.

Are the amiibo worth it? I was recently in Game Stop and I saw all 4 amiibo and I was questioning whether I should buy them or not, which I didn't. But yeah. I don't see why they would be, but it would nice to see other people's opinions.

Are the amiibo worth it? I was recently in Game Stop and I saw all 4 amiibo and I was questioning whether I should buy them or not, which I didn't. But yeah. I don't see why they would be, but it would nice to see other people's opinions.

I don't think so. It's just one character (who can't support anyone and lack personal skills) and a few accessories. If you want the class or skills, it would just be cheaper to buy the associated DLC chapters (Marth and Lucina's chapter for free. Grandmaster DLC for $5 and $2.50 for the Vanguard class. Even as far as character figures go, I'd rate them low quality.

Amiibo are what, $13+ each? So you'd be paying close to $60 when tax is factored in for arguably less content than the $7.50 DLC currently available.

Edited by NekoKnight

Only if you want the actual figurine. Otherwise, not really.

How does Ike perform his Aether? Originally like in the radiant series?

The "Sol" hit is him throwing his sword in the air and leaping down on the opponent, exactly like the Smash Bros. animation.

The "Luna" hit is a dash through his opponent that resembles his "Quick Draw" from Smash Bros..

Edited by gayserbeam

Since Buddy Seals with Corrin was brought up, can other characters buddy-seal with Corrin to get his secondary class? Or is it entirely reserved for marriage seals? I'm asking, coz others can't have A+ with Corrin, can they?

Unfortunately, they cannot.

How is the Lance Fighter/Holy Lancer class? Is it worth using? I plan on doing a Nohr Run with Corrin being one.

Although it can only use lances, Holy Lancer might just be one of the most statistically balanced classes in the entire game. It gets a crit boost, two great skills, and has some of my favourite animations.

Although it can only use lances, Holy Lancer might just be one of the most statistically balanced classes in the entire game. It gets a crit boost, two great skills, and has some of my favourite animations.

Holy lancer and Basaras are awesome! owo

Like thier animations as well, in general i like hoshido classes XD

How is the Lance Fighter/Holy Lancer class? Is it worth using? I plan on doing a Nohr Run with Corrin being one.

I think they're great. Some good skills, well rounded stats and Oboro is a beast. The 1 weapon type isn't even much of a weakness because you still have many weapons to choose from including Reverse Naginata's which will negate your axe weakness.

Does anyone know if witch's poison can trigger from status staves? Also would skills like raven strike affect the hit rate of status staves at all?

Edited by RobbieRotten