Fire Emblem Fates Weapons/Items Thread

Bovinian

Bow-type and Tome-type weapons added!

Whew, I guess that's all the "conventional" weapons done... Still have a lot of staves, misc. weapons and items to cover.

I'm not sure but I think the Exorcist Bow is strong against magic users and not monsters (text dump says 魔法特効), can anyone confirm?

Rainarok? Is that supposed to be ragnarok or is some bizarre pun or something?

I translated it as Ragnarok but the katakana says rainarok... ¯\(°_o)/¯

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rainarok? Is that supposed to be ragnarok or is some bizarre pun or something?

Two S rank bows huh, that's interesting.

^ well there was a black magic spell called Rainarok in Gaiden and it is the same Text as that spell (well to my eyes anyway) Probably it is that way to be consistent with the Gadien page, but it probably is meant to be ragnarok.

On the two S rank Yumi' it is no more interesting than there being two S rank Axes. Hint hint.

I'm betting it'll be Ragnarok when the official release comes, but for now I'm just playin' it safe XD

I dunno what it's meant to be, but I'm guessing it's a "corruption", like how Jugdral is Yggdrasil, but without the "si".

The lack of siege tomes is saddening, I always liked those.

The amount of dark magic is pretty silly too: Dark Mage class / Shadowgift give access to just one (if usually broken) tome... I feel like they could have just imported some other dark tomes from Awakening at least, even if many of those could be pretty broken.

Does the armoury start to sell more powerful weapons after upgrading it?

Oh yes definitely. I don't have any specifics though

From what I can tell though, even at (max?) level, there will still be weapons that you can't buy infinite stock of

In general, the game really wants you to use special/ranged/iron/steel, rather than the "all out silver" mostly because the strength drop from using silvers repeatedly kind of makes it a bit useless. A little.

Update: Still waiting for any comments regarding a FE14 Weapon Format to accommodate the Avoid stat

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

The lack of siege tomes is saddening, I always liked those.

The amount of dark magic is pretty silly too: Dark Mage class / Shadowgift give access to just one (if usually broken) tome... I feel like they could have just imported some other dark tomes from Awakening at least, even if many of those could be pretty broken.

Speaking of which, can anyone confirm if Dark Knights can or can't use Nosferatu?

Does anyone have the japanese name for Kunai/Shurikens?

I say that because I just saw an edit linking them to knives and..I'm not sure if that should be done

Update again: Plus the er, format thing anyone?

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Does anyone have the japanese name for Kunai/Shurikens?

I say that because I just saw an edit linking them to knives and..I'm not sure if that should be done

Update again: Plus the er, format thing anyone?

暗器

Eh, I guess it could go either way, but NOA officially calls them Kunai, so there is probably a distinction between them and FE9/10 Knives.

Two questions : Yumi aren't effective on flying units ? It isn't mentionned there

Also are the weapons like moonlight, spikes or Ryoma's practice club (the weapons in the bottom of Serenes forest inventory, below s rank weapons) are available ingame without random events ?

Two questions : Yumi aren't effective on flying units ? It isn't mentionned there

Also are the weapons like moonlight, spikes or Ryoma's practice club (the weapons in the bottom of Serenes forest inventory, below s rank weapons) are available ingame without random events ?

Yumi are effective against flying units.

I believe those weapons are random only like in Awakening but I'm not certain.

After battle, +4 to speed... of enemies?

uhh, that seems rather detrimental...

Which weapon is that? I only remember one that buffed the enemy's Strength (Xander's Lance).

Hmm, I'm not sure what the point of the enemy buffing items is... Is it just for people who want to make their lives harder? XD

Yeah, I'm totally gonna buff the final boss now.

Which weapon is that? I only remember one that buffed the enemy's Strength (Xander's Lance).

Hmm, I'm not sure what the point of the enemy buffing items is... Is it just for people who want to make their lives harder? XD

^ boost thunder is the one i believe, i am not sure what the point is but it does have more might, no avoid and attack speed debuff, and + 5 crit vs the also C rank fimbulveter. And as the poster above me said if the enemy dies and no other enemy is in range it has no drawback.

Maybe if the weapon were otherwise really powerful it'd make sense, but that lance... isn't. It has decent might and hit, but it can't crit and lowers your stats after battle as well.

Edited by capmalachi

Maybe if the weapon were otherwise really powerful it'd make sense, but that lance... isn't. It has decent might and hit, but it can't crit and lowers your stats after battle as well.

I guess we know why Xander specializes in swords then.

Hmm... I see. Ctrl + F failed me : (

BTW, can anyone help provide some experience gain numbers for staves so I can pin-point the experience digit in the data?

Right now I have too many unknowns and candidates.

I don't suppose Heal gives 25 exp? Seems kinda high... Oh, I could double-check the Treehouse Day 3 footage.

Man, no more Dark Tomes?! Is Nosferatu seriously the only Dark Spell? Argh, I want my Flux, Waste, and Ruin spells back...

Nosferatu really got the shaft. No double attacking, no critical hits--they really stripped the tome...

That makes Shadowgift particularly useless! Moonlight seems to be the better option.

Y'know what's weird? There's an unused name, "Mire", between Nosferatu and Brunnhilde. However it has no item data or description.

DLC along with the Witch, maybe?

...Also, added all the remaining items! Just missing the My Castle stuff, but I'll cover those separately.

Hmm, I'm curious about the Battle, Visitor and Bond Emblems. I assume they'll be necessary for an advantage in multiplayer? XD

EDIT

Not 100% sure of Chapter 27's Draw staff. The range I saw was 1 to 255, which I assumed was infinite, but it could be anything.

Edited by VincentASM

Okay, so this isn't something I really thought about before, but with Flora's personal skill only activating when she isn't at full health it made me think. If you use a HP tonic, it increases your max health by five, but does it increase your current health as well as your maximum? I'm just thinking that if it doesn't then you could use one to enable Flora's personal without having to take the risk of actually fighting.

Okay, so this isn't something I really thought about before, but with Flora's personal skill only activating when she isn't at full health it made me think. If you use a HP tonic, it increases your max health by five, but does it increase your current health as well as your maximum? I'm just thinking that if it doesn't then you could use one to enable Flora's personal without having to take the risk of actually fighting.

Pretty sure in Awakening it leaves your current health at what it originally was, so that could potentially work, yeah.