General US Politics

Ansem

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fuck, I remember seeing a recent picture of the guy. Looked like someone sucked the soul out of his body.

Really? Last time I saw Bill, he was having the time of his life with balloons.

Did that look like a tired man?

Anyway, how did Trump manage to reach this far? I see the "racist white supporters" idea thrown around a lot but I find it a little difficult to believe that they're so many white racists frothing at the mouth to get him to where he currently is.

He's promising quick solutions to current problems.

That works suprisingly well with the masses.

He's also using the "American Pride" card, which is very effective.

i'm just saying, why does Hillary have a giant hole in her tongue, why do i see her get some shakes and shivers every now and then that look like mini seizures, why are there sometimes coughing fits?

i'd feel more confident about these health concerns if they got addressed or explained, but i haven't managed to find any.

and on the subject of trump, he's just outperformed all the other republican nominations, i mean for the most part these weren't particularly talented people or if they were, they couldn't match up with his loud and confident voice tone (looking at you Ben Carson, who i totally respect as a doctor and as a man, but his voice is a white noise machine.)

i feel like if Trump had to face someone that was like Teddie Roosevelt, he would've crashed and burned hard.

Teddie Roosevelt 2016 pls.

Ewwwwww that is unnerving

yeah exactly, whats going on, why does she have a hole in her tongue, if it wasn't a big deal then i think it would've been addressed. I do not remember that hole being there a month ago or so. (before anyone asks me "why are you looking at her tongue" when she laughs like she does in the picture, you always have a good look at her tongue, and i've been looking at both candidates speak about stuff to form opinions on them)

but i can not find out any information on this other then that its not photo shopped , and in my opinion, having a giant hole in your tongue is not "seeming fine" I'd be flipping my shit if i had a hole in my tongue, i can't even imagine what it'd be like to eat or drink with that.

ugh i'm shuddering just thinking about it.

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

yeah exactly, whats going on, why does she have a hole in her tongue, if it wasn't a big deal then i think it would've been addressed. I do not remember that hole being there a month ago or so. (before anyone asks me "why are you looking at her tongue" when she laughs like she does in the picture, you always have a good look at her tongue, and i've been looking at both candidates speak about stuff to form opinions on them)

but i can not find out any information on this other then that its not photo shopped , and in my opinion, having a giant hole in your tongue is not "seeming fine" I'd be flipping my shit if i had a hole in my tongue, i can't even imagine what it'd be like to eat or drink with that.

ugh i'm shuddering just thinking about it.

I mean I'm not gonna not support her because of a hole in her tongue.

yeah fdr was a terrible president

This but unironically.

well i have actual reasons, the hole in the tongue is just a question i'm dying to know.

and yeah, fdr wasn't as good as i remembered he was when i dug deeper, it made me feel sad.

also @PW, how so on what? need abit more detail so i might be able to go into detail.

well i can say that i do not approve of him introducing the idea of deficit spending, which for those that don't know, is spending money that the government itself does not have, which i don't think i have to talk about the tons of national debt that america is in because of this idea.

that alone to me is a huge fall from grace, i grew up thinking the guy was cool, but as i grew older, i learned more about the world, so my opinion on deficit spending being a bad idea is just something i stand by, so i don't think i can respect the guy that started the idea.

I'm also sure some Asians weren't fond of the guy putting Asian in camps just for being Asian because of the second world war, i really wouldn't blame them if they hated the guy for that.

Makalov was implying Hilary would be a bad president because she is sick, so I thought that user was ironically saying that "FDR was terrible" as a comparison to someone who was sicker than any other president who was great. Or am I making links that aren't there.

I think FDR was pretty great.

wait i never meant to say that, i meant that i was just curious about the whole hole in tongue thing.

i really need to work on my internet posting.

also FDR DID introduce the idea to America, he was the first American president to use it.

edit: also taking another break from posting in the serious discussion board, i think i'm getting flustered and tripping over my own words.

wait i never meant to say that, i meant that i was just curious about the whole hole in tongue thing.

i really need to work on my internet posting.

also FDR DID introduce the idea to America, he was the first American president to use it.

You think Hillary might be the next William Harrison. He could've been a good president, but he was as stubborn as a beagle.

^^ I think there is some weight to that, before Roosevelt government didn't have much involvement in personal life. However that is how the depression came about, and the deficit spending was needed. Its terrible of me to say this, but the war saved America because war is profitable and it came at a convenient time for America.

Edited by Mimikyu

You think Hillary might be the next William Harrison. He could've been a good president, but he was as stubborn as a beagle.

ok before i take my break for afew days from this section i am dying to know what you mean by that, please explain to me either here or in a pm

^^ I think there is some weight to that, before Roosevelt government didn't have much involvement in personal life. However that is how the depression came about, and the deficit spending was needed. Its terrible of me to say this, but the war saved America because war is profitable and it came at a convenient time for America.

i will agree that the war did save america from the great depression, i don't think that does have anything to do directly with FDR himself, but i think I'll leave that subject alone until I've dunked my head under a bucket of water.

i will agree that the war did save america from the great depression, i don't think that does have anything to do directly with FDR himself, but i think I'll leave that subject alone until I've dunked my head under a bucket of water.

Oh definitely I never meant to imply that he saved America. His policies tried to help, but nothing he could have done could have compared to the economic boom of the war. He's associated with it but he did "save America" by himself.

Oh fuck, I remember seeing a recent picture of the guy. Looked like someone sucked the soul out of his body.

Anyway, how did Trump manage to reach this far? I see the "racist white supporters" idea thrown around a lot but I find it a little difficult to believe that there are so many white racists frothing at the mouth to get him to where he currently is.

He speaks to emotion rather than logic. The stuff he's proposing (like tax cuts all over the place) sound good for those who think of themselves, but not bigger things, like "how is the US going to fund everything"?

He speaks to emotion rather than logic. The stuff he's proposing (like tax cuts all over the place) sound good for those who think of themselves, but not bigger things, like "how is the US going to fund everything"?

I could understand if he was going to be a fiscally conservative President i.e. lower tax and the deficit, but at the cost of lower public spending. Trump wants the first two, but I'm pretty sure he said their would be no cuts to government services.

But Trump flip-flops like a pancake, so I don't take that at face value.