QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can read them but far prefer digital.

nice thanks for answering the qotd for me

i do still have an analog clock on my wall though

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND NINETEEN: What's your dental hygiene like? Do you have a routine?

this question inspired by parrhesia, this morning, as he went to brush his teeth, tonight in oz

Brush in morning after I wake up, brush at night before I go to bed

I don't tend to bother with flossing like they say you're supposed to ;u; most of the reason being my family almost never had floss anyway

floss and brush after a meal

every meal

i've heard that flossing is more important than brushing itself, so i tend to focus more on that nowadays

notably, i don't have the habit of brushing before a meal because it ruins the taste of some things (like orange juice)

floss/brush in the morning, floss/brush at night

floss sometimes if the day if I feel I must, but that's not overly often

Brush in the morning after breakfast, and brush in the evening around 8:00-8:30 (dunno why exactly, it's just a convenient time for me).

I should floss too, but so far I haven't brought up the motivation to start doing it.

Brushing only, even though dentists have always told me to floss and I tried...for maybe like a night or so and then I just get lazy and forgetful.

Edited by Espeon

i brush my teeth in the mornings

trying to get in the habit of doing it before bed

i floss when i can

it really isn't much, but hey it's helped keep me cavity free for 20 years, so i'm doing something right

Edited by Trisitei

Brush before leaving the house, brush and mouthwash at night.

However, I'm not brushing the right side of my mouth right now because I recently had dental surgery (it was congenital!). I still have most of my painkillers to sell if anyone wants them.

Additionally, I wash my biteguard for about 15 minutes at night and put it on before I go to bed. (also haven't been doing that recently because of surgery)

Brush in the morning and at night.

Floss every once awhile.

I would probably get braces if I knew I had better dental hygiene. This question makes me look to improve my dental hygiene now haha.