QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

That's great, Freohr! I'm pretty impressed*.

I've been told that I'm really good at understanding other people (as in, where they're coming from and what they want/need). I feel like I should elaborate on that because it's pretty vague and I'm not like sure I buy into it myself, but hey don't blame me blame the people who told me that.

*God, that sounds snarky in my head, but I'm 100% genuine about that.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can make a pretty good pterodactyl screeching sound.

More serious, I learned how to play the guitar about two years ago in 6th grade.

Awww yer a puppy!

I once split an arrow while practicing archery.

Blimey, thats bamf as fuck, dude!

I have a collection of medieval weaponry.

Awww yer a puppy!

Haha yeah, I thought you knew that. There was that one thread several months ago where my age came up and you said you're old enough you could be my mom iirc.

Haha yeah, I thought you knew that. There was that one thread several months ago where my age came up and you said you're old enough you could be my mom iirc.

lmao yeah i probably am. Im also senile, so i may have forgotten just how young you are. Odd, i started playing guitar when i was in the 7th grade. By the time youre my age, and keep at it, you might be able to shred like a bamf.

lmao yeah i probably am. Im also senile, so i may have forgotten just how young you are. Odd, i started playing guitar when i was in the 7th grade. By the time youre my age, and keep at it, you might be able to shred like a bamf.

[spoiler=Undertale True Ending Spoilers]

Flowey was Toriel's son (Asriel Dreemur), considering your avatars, this is fitting.

I don't just do technical stuff when making games, I also did some voice acting. Including gems like this, I was the final boss of this game that my friend worked on. I don't think he'll release it on mobiles anytime soon. (I thought this VO was cheesy personally. It was intended to be.)

Edited by Rxmonste

probably that i can immerse myself easily into something on will, great for focusing on important tasks i guess

i memorized the square root of 88 when i was 9 because it was my favourite number

it is actually now my phone password because people who want to snoop will quit once i tell them that my password is the square root of 88

or, you know, punch it into a calculator or something

Hyped for metaphorically making lobster noodle soup

Also last question:

I'm finding AI surprisingly (relatively to the hell known as CompVision, anyway) easy considering its reputation in my school as a tough class; The homeworks are partner homeworks, but I've never even bothered to find a partner and have consistently been able to pull off the programming in a matter or only a day or two.

Programming fast under pressure is a skill you just gotta develop when you're me and keep on making poor life decisions such as taking 4 graduate-level project-oriented courses in computer science and sacrificed all your sanity to do so

Edited by Thor Odinson