QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja. But i havent done any actual drawing in hella days. (that may soon change if i can afford a tablet) Ive done spriting, writing, music, and many things over the course of the years.

I used to be involved with ceramics when I was little, I write sometimes.

I do dabble in digital art, but its more photoshop and me messing with brushes and stuff to make something look cool.

i like doodling and am also a huge writer nerd and also also i like singing too if it counts...

e: WAIT WAIT also violin and piano i like music

e2: not sure if this counts but i also like photography and design

Edited by Kinumi

by a broad definition of "art," yes, occasionally

by a stupidly broad definition, yes, definitely, but that's, as I said, stupidly broad

so, otherwise, not really much to speak of. I should get back into music, but tiiiime

Yeah; I'm decently proficient at Java (although not nearly as good as I could be) and hope to get a lot better with C++,

I'm a good singer and decent at trombone and euphonium. Learning some composition too.

I'm completely useless at anything that isn't performance and/or music based though.

At one point in my life I was thinking of going to art school

and then I became a programmer.

Still had a few gigs doing drawing shit for money, though, until recent where I found a stable programming job.

For what it's worth my masters research project is basically building a much simpler version of PS on web platform so I make artist tools these days?

Edited by Thor Odinson