QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fancy myself an amateur sculptor, but i have been known to dabble in paper-based art

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FORTY-FOUR: What's your favorite class in any RPG?

credit to haru 'balls deep' doku

Edited by Integrity

the blue mage in Final Fantasy V because of their dumb superhero costumes

3640820107606013.png

don't pretend you don't wish you had one of those costumes

Edited by maybe

Paladin/Knight/Warrior/whatever equivalent is usually my go-to class. I particularly like Final Fantasy Paladins because of the added white magic. Dark Knights are cool too, especially in Bravely Default. 9999 damage for every attack is hilarious.

On the subject of FF and BD, I've always been fond of Red Mages, even if ultimately they're not quite as good as their dedicated white and black counterparts.

I play whatever strikes my fancy at the time. Sometimes I wanna be a silly bard or jester, sometimes I wanna be a knight with arcane powers, sometimes I wanna be a cool archer, etc.

I do tend to like the "sillier" classes, though.

Usually any healer like classes because ~peace~ or ranger/druid type classes because NATURE and AMINALS

I'm so happy with being ranger/druid in guild wars 2 because rangers have PETS and druids get to help heal others and have some nature attacks. It's everything I've wanted in my fantasy life.

I'd play a game where my only job was to heal the everyone else who's fighting. It'd be a bonus on top if I had a cute little (or huge!) pet assistant ^o^ It could protect me when I couldn't fight

Edited by Tamamitsune

fudge uh

I don't know, probably anything but White Mage (cure is handy but items exist and my playstyle is pretty aggressive).

Main characters in most FF games have all-around good stats, and I like that.

I guess I'll go with Samurai if they're relevant. Red Mages look really cool tho.

Edited by Draco

Red Mage; while they're not particularly good after the first FF installment, I do love their style.

Maybe Agrias' class from FFT.

Agrias' class is so good, man.