QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately my only answer is I've never had a method, I just... do

I will myself to stay up

Although the only times I've stayed up were when I had something I had to do so it's like the pressure and stress of having to do it gave me fuel to stay awake?

Some part willpower and some part caffeine

Once I pulled an all nighter to finish a programming project and I lost count of how many cups of coffee i shoved into my system it's high wonder I don't have any caffeine dependence

Now I don't even need much caffeine if at all if I'm trying to stay up at night, mornings, though, I don't do mornings

(although I'm also so goddamn nocturnal now due to programmer school that 3am is considered early and prime awaketime for me)

Edited by Thor Odinson

yeah they are

No, they aren't.

Additionally, many prehistoric animals, including mosasaurs, ichthyosaurs, pterosaurs, plesiosaurs, and Dimetrodon, are popularly conceived of as dinosaurs, but are not taxonomically classified as dinosaurs.

Anyway, If I need to keep myself awake, I just drink anything that contains caffeine.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Loud K-pop and Coca-Cola.

if I don't need to be doing something specific, then add in video games, talking on skype, and/or answering QotDs

I wouldn't stay up late, I'd wake up early. If I had to then I'd hit up an energy drink as soon as I felt myself flagging in the AM hours (and not use caffeine at any other stage of the day), and try and always be either doing or watching something.

Depends on why I'm staying up I guess. Usually if it's for something like a flight or a vacation, I'm too excited to sleep even without coffee. If I'm cramming or something, coffee and music will do it. (But I've never pulled an all nighter for school haha.)

attempt to fix just one more programming issue

(although I'm also so goddamn nocturnal now due to programmer school that 3am is considered early and prime awaketime for me)

all-nighters are fun
Edited by Tryhard