QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

i sense you're making fun of me

subtly

:D

EDIT-DX is short for diagnosis. Every time I type it I think of someone feeling unhappy because they got bad news...

Edited by Sane Young Dog Man

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dachau.

It was a very memorable tour, and I have the utmost respect for the people who run the small chapel in back of the camp. I'd really like a concentration camp visit to be a mandatory part of high school history, but the logistics would never work out.

I visited Parliament Hill when I was 7 but I was young and stupid and I was like "this is dumb" and didn't appreciate it. Whoops.

Stonehenge was amazing, we were there on a day when a lot of cool clouds were in the background too, so we took some awesome pictures and I have vivid images in my memory. I also saw a bunch of places in London, which was cool, and visited some ruined castles in Cornwall and in Wales. I've been to some cool forts and old battlegrounds in Western Canada, as well as some Native archaeological sites.

Oh yeah! I had a drink at the same table that J. R. R. Tolkien and the rest of the Inklings used to sit at and discuss their writings at a pub in Oxford. (It was like lemonade or iced tea or something, I don't drink alcohol)

Dachau.

It was a very memorable tour, and I have the utmost respect for the people who run the small chapel in back of the camp. I'd really like a concentration camp visit to be a mandatory part of high school history, but the logistics would never work out.

all of this

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY-THREE: Do you replenish things when they run out, or the next time you need them?

i'm talking printer paper

i'm talking water bottles

i'm talking toilet paper

look what i'm asking is do you replace the toilet paper after you shit before you leave the bathroom or are you specta slash hitler

i replenish things :|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Last Question: I'm not sure if Luray Caverns would work but I thought it was extremely pretty and I bought a rock because it was too precious ;_;

Current: We replenish them when we run out cause I'm a lazy person

I actually prefer to replenish things just before I run out, when I can. That is, provided it's something you use regularly, no sense in refilling, say, paprika if I don't use it a lot. If I'm making something that requires paprika, I'll go buy more. However, I actually like paprika, so that's a bad example. When I read this question though, I think more of paper towels and toilet paper, which is something I like having available at any time.