QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to replenish things when they run out

usually with our oatmeal I replenish it as soon as I use it up, but once or twice I just decided to replenish it next time I used it because I didn't think it mattered that much either way \o/

when it's stuff like toilet paper I replace it straight away

when it's refilling water I tend to not refill it until I need it next

I guess it's like the more other people rely on what ran out the more I feel like replacing it

Edited by Tamamitsune

just clarifying (because it looks like some people are missing it) that reading the OP for context will get you closer to the meaning Integrity had for this question

he kind of means it more like replenishing something that you already have available to you, just that you like.... cycle through it? his examples he gave were "replacing toilet paper with another roll once it runs out" and "replenishing printer paper with more paper" and "refilling a water bottle"

Things like toilet paper or new trash bags, yes

But not for printer paper or anything

Edited by piichinu

Q762: probably a czech castle or something, or at least that's what I remember as "fucking cool"
notable landmarks would be like, houses of governance, but those kinda lack the cool factor in general

Q763: uh, depends on the thing. toilet paper I tend to "replace" before I run out (put fresh toilet paper on a shelf or something within arms reach of the toilet) because I know I can be forgetful and that shit's important
otherwise it completely depends on the thing and also how busy I'm feeling. I'm just disorganized. also it's more "I replenish things [food] when I go to the store whether or not I'm out or almost out" with a side of "if I'm out of something important that's a pretty good reason to go to the store"

Depends on the item

I can go without beers in the fridge, so they are replaced the next time i feel like a beer or four.

but I can't go without toilet paper. you don't want to run out of that stuff while you're sitting on the shitter.

no lie this guy bryce i know. he's cool, confident, and a hard as shit worker.

i'd just funnel specta the money.

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY-TWO: What's a cool historical landmark you've visited? Were you impressed?

I live in a pretty historic area. The Gold Rush happened here, and its rather impressive with its history. Other areas ive seen like various ancient caverns and such were neat as all hell.

all of this

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY-THREE: Do you replenish things when they run out, or the next time you need them?

i'm talking printer paper

i'm talking water bottles

i'm talking toilet paper

look what i'm asking is do you replace the toilet paper after you shit before you leave the bathroom or are you specta slash hitler

when they run out.

almost always before, sometimes even if i'm not sure i'll want another UNFORTUNATELY

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FOUR: Do you use any Craigslist-type sites?

i figure everybody probably knows what it is by now, hell

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FOUR: Do you use any Craigslist-type sites?

i figure everybody probably knows what it is by now, hell

I don't, actually. I've heard of it, but I have no idea what it actually is...

[spoiler=Catching up on missed QOTDs]

759: What is your favorite DINOSAUR?! (Page 212)

idk man, stegosaurus is pretty cool.

760: What do you do to keep yourself awake? (Page 213)

Until recently, I did almost nothing. I just started drinking coffee though.

761: If you went into business with a partner, who would it be? (Page 215)

uhhhh OH that's why shezzy asked the thing in LtP. I don't know, whoever will have me. Capri, Sheezy, or Hattu, preferably.

762: What's a cool historical landmark you've visited? Were you impressed? (Page 217)

I don't think I've visited any. :c

763: Do you replenish things when they run out, or the next time you need them? (Page 218)

Next time I need them, usually.

764: Do you use any Craigslist-type sites? (Page 219)

Nah, I have no need for them.

Edited by Draco

Yes. I got a job on craigslist once. Also, I think I posted a craigslist ad when we did a yard sale a long time ago. It's just a job site as opposed to more general stuff, but I've also gotten a few jobs off of indeed.com.

Also best of craigslist can be funny.