QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very up to date. Helps that my main source of news is UK-based with prominent US and Australia branches and, um, I dunno, some other guys from other countries.

Politicians here are like pure comedy show, at times way better than some popular ones from TV.

There was a 'peculiar' person with her own recently-born son that let him breastfeeding while in some serious discussions were being debated in our congress.

Pretty well, but not as well as I'd like. I should change that.

Yeah. I follow British and Swedish politics pretty closely (for the most part), but other stuff just not as closely.

Even worse than my national news. Unless I've seen it somewhere or like maybe when Win10 pops up some kinda news like it sometimes do.

Correction to my answer to the last question: I don't actually follow my local news at all.

ignore the previous version of this post if you saw it

i follow them pretty well

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY-FOUR: What was your favorite Alan Rickman film?

they're dropping like flies

Edited by Integrity

Rip Alan Rickman, he was one of my Moms favorite actors and I like most of the stuff he's in, he did really great with Snape and such.

Thats a toughy question though, a toss up between Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, Die Hard and Galaxy Quest for me.

Probably have to go with Robin Hood. His take on the Sheriff of Nottingham was really good.

I don't watch a lot of movies, so I'm not familiar with his other films unfortunately, but Harry Potter as a series as a whole is very impactful on me.

I'm not too sure which HP film I like the best, though. It's difficult to choose and he was an amazing Snape in all of them.

Edited by Thor Odinson