QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

I ended up getting Hoshido. Not much to say about the plot besides being all confused, but unfortunately I enjoy the gameplay and whatnot. Gonna get the third path DLC when it comes out than that silly SE.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a very convenient store near me so I downloaded Conquest and Birthright. I'm really enjoying them, some of the maps are the among the best in the series and they really make you think different. I'm on Chapter 24 of Conquest right now.

Seeing that my continent is out of favor with Nintendo, no I've not gotten Fates yet. But I'm not sure if I will get it either, I don't really like the artstyles and the Avatar concept is something I really dislike. Time will show though.

birthright and it is way better than i expected

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FOUR: Do you listen to the radio? How about internet radio services?

The aux plug (female) in my mums car is fucked so im forced to put on the radio. I just have it on a pop music station. It's bearable

Otherwise i dont, at all. No podcasts, no internet radio shows, no pandora, nothing. Occasionally i watch sway in the morning/hot 97/the breakfast club/etc. interviews with artists i like on youtube though, i guess

Edited by fuccboi

I listened to the radio for a time when I was like 12-13 and got my first radio. It got repetitive fast and I lost interest. Luckily that was also the kazaa era and so I just started downloading stuff and listening on the computer, or burning them on cd and then listen to my music on my radio.

I have been known to listen to AM 850 KOA, which is the station Rush Limbaugh and other such personalities show up on here in Denver. I call it 'the humor channel', because no one can take that stuff seriously. Right? Right???

Recently I've been listening to the radio on my phone because I lost my ipod and my phone doesn't let me create my own playlists.

I also listen to the radio when I'm in the car.