QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

I dunno what you mean by diverse, but if you mean racially, there aren't any black people. It's mostly jews, some christians and asians in my high school friend circle, in my college friend circle it's white people.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is

The vast majority of them are women and half of them are LGBT tbh, theatre demographic stereotypes are all (mostly) true. Other than that I think it's about in line with just the general population.

Not very diverse. It used to be, but I don't have many close friends anymore since they have all moved on with their lives. Lots of LGBT though.

IRL, not very, because it's like 90% white people and then there are a few Asians.

edit: and we're all band kids.

Edited by Ciarre

My friends aren't very diverse, to be honest. They're all fairly smart people.

The school I go to isn't all that diverse, honestly. Of course, I don't mean to brag, but as a genius I have more classes with Asians and Indians, because the racist but true fact is that they do tend to do well in school. Overall I have some friends and acquaintances of a few races, though rarely more than one of each. Again, it's not a very diverse school.

If you mean in terms of, like...personality, then yes, I'd say my friends actually have a fair variety of hobbies and characteristics. Eh...maybe not that last one, most people I associate with are on the more joking side.

I forgot to finish the joke.

the racist but true tend to do well in school.

Edited by Makaze

Racially? No, we're all white.

But most of them are just guys with glasses (one is a ginger, he's great) but two are some of the tallest guys in the school.