QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH WAIT NO

i was climbing a tree and when i went to climb down my leg slid across the bark all the way down (i messed up) and a giant piece of bark got stuck in my leg rofl

Happened when I was fencing my friend. We were messing around ,smacking each other with our blades, I lunged really far and the floor was pretty slippery so I hyperextended my hamstring. Later on he did the same thing but he ended up doing a full split so I bursted into laughter and after that our movement made us look like we were sleep walking while we fenced.

Edited by Slade

Walked into something sharp in the dark. Lots of lost skin, lots of blood.

Other than that, it almost never happens.

Edited by Soledai

Recovered in two weeks and now there's not a scar or trace. My hand literally looked like a huge candle the night it happened though.

yikes

glad it healed up well

OH WAIT NO

i was climbing a tree and when i went to climb down my leg slid across the bark all the way down (i messed up) and a giant piece of bark got stuck in my leg rofl

OMG NO EWWWWWW STOP

LIKE INSIDE?

WKAROJEDIFSGFBD this unnerves me

so we have these small wired fences that are up to our knees that separate the path from the grass at my university. i was walking to the library one night and one of these fences were broken, and a single wire protruded from it. i didnt see, and it grazed a good portion of the area next to my right calve. it was a long ass cut and looked worst than it actually was, but i guess it did burn a little.

got pushed by my friend while in nafplio, got a cut on my arm

and then while walking back to get a bandage for that, alone, in the rain, i tripped and scraped up my knee pretty badly. i ended up getting to find one of the faculty members with a ton of blood running down my leg

So, a bit of backstory.

A bit over a month ago, a pipe burst behind the wall of my bathroom. This wound up flooding my apartment. Landlord fixed up everything, so it's all good. However, because everything was underwater, my floors got super-slippery. While trying to move around in my flooded apartment, I slipped and fell backwards, bruising my tailbone and throwing out my lower back.

It wouldn't be too bad except I did it twice in the same day.

So, a bit of backstory.A bit over a month ago, a pipe burst behind the wall of my bathroom. This wound up flooding my apartment. Landlord fixed up everything, so it's all good. However, because everything was underwater, my floors got super-slippery. While trying to move around in my flooded apartment, I slipped and fell backwards, bruising my tailbone and throwing out my lower back.It wouldn't be too bad except I did it twice in the same day.

Slippery floors are the bane of humanity.

In every way possible.

I mean, I can't get through the day without bumping into a table, or clipping my shoulder against the door, or tripping. Or whatnot. So yeah.