QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the sort that will put off emailing or otherwise interacting with the cold, unfeeling bureaucracy for as long as I can

which is the same as I treat most communication, to be fair

i am exceptionally good at it

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY-SEVEN: Do your SF/other forum/IM themes tend to be cohesive?

do you put together the perfect avatar/title/sig/location/username combo every time? how far do you go?

Edited by Integrity

I only bother matching images because I'm all about pretty visuals. My avatar and signature are artistically paired together every time. Every now and then I'd contribute a title to match as well. But for the most part I don't care about matching username and basically never location (and I just say basically because I don't actually remember if I changed it to match before or not ^o^)

OH YEAH and that's why it makes me a little sad when signatures gets blocked because then those people can only appreciate half of the beauty and that just sounds like a life of sadness and darkness (but only half dark)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Only for avatar and signature, and that's only for SF forums. Skype is completely at the disposal of my whim.

This.

Though on RPG maker forums, I can put infinite number of images, so it's a lot bigger and has a lot of badges in it.

Skype idc what my avatar is, and Twitter has its themed changed every week.

As for username, it's always the same. Alicia Rhasphody/Alicia, Shadowfrost Zenbiniar/ShadowfrostZen/ShadowZen, or Asuka Fujimoto or simple Asuka.

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

I try to make my avi/sig combo of the same person/object/whatever if I can. Sometimes I'll do location if I really liked the location related to my theme, or if my current location is simply in need of change. The UN doesn't change.

Normally, I coordinate Avis/sigs, except on the Den, for whatever reaason. I'll sometimes throw title and location into the fun and much less often will I coordinate my UN and if I do it's Touhou related.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

That's a negatory

Edit: Answered the question interpreting it to mean I sync my SF theme with my other places' themes. On second thought, that may be the wrong way to look at the question.

Edited by Balcerzak

oh oh oh and I also tend to match up my badge with it as well although this time I've just been sticking with flora because I love her badge and it goes well with my font anyway~!

Always. With every theme, avatar/sig/title have to match for me. The only thing that may not is location, which I'm just too lazy to change, so I leave it generic. Badges I try when its FE related. Otherwise, I do the best I can with whats available

Edited by Hero-King

i pretty much agree with everything freohr said; i always change my member badge, sig, and avatar to match (same person or at the very least another member of the same group)

i occasionally change my member title when i change themes to a silly lyric but they're rarely related

and YEAH people with sigs off make me very sad =( especially because sigs tend to be a lot prettier than avis

Ya I try my best. The only things I don't usually bother with is my location, title and username.

When I had Twitter it was really fun changing themes. Especially after they introduced headers and such.