QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown sugar. I don't even really understand what the difference is between it and white sugar, but I've always preferred brown.

Brown sugar is sugar with some added molasses to give it a brown color. Molasses are byproduct of sugar production, and apparently don't have a sweet taste at all. AFAIK the reason it's sold is because people like it and are willing to pay more for it than white sugar.

I prefer my sugar sugary white.

Edited because I was wrong.

Edited by Excellen Browning

you can definitely taste the molasses in brown sugar, at least american brown sugar

my preferred is honey btw

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN: How do you enjoy The Sims?

a cultural revolution in its own right, but not everyone can stomach its particular gameplay and actually call it gameplay

can you? how do you?

if you haven't played the sims go play a the sims ffs

I didn't really enjoy it when I tried it out.

EDIT-I don't think I've ever eaten brown sugar. I mean sure, I've used it in baked goods.

EDIT2-I've had cookie dough that has brown sugar in it.

Edited by Severian

oh god my teen years are a hazy blur of schoolwork and sims 2

I love sims 4 now but my computer has some issues with it that I'm still working out :(((((

my playstyle is usually either legacy games or running a town with as much freewill as possible

sims 2 was the best for that since there were a slew of mods to make more things available for sims to do autonomously

there was one that made them initiate romantic interactions all by themselves that was great and I want someone to make another for sims 4 please ok thanks

I got Sims 2 because EA was giving it away for free on Origin. I installed it, too.

I haven't actually played it yet.

My experience with every free origins game but wing commander whatever (which I didn't play for more than about 5 minutes because I had an atrocious time trying to figure out the controls).

EDIT-I think Dragon Age: Origins is the canon game of EA because it has Origins in it.

Edited by Severian

I am horribly addicted to Sims 4 right now.

I alternate between households when I get bored, and since each household has a little story, it's exciting to pick up where I last left them. Also, I can't freaking wait for the Get Together ep because I have a lot of teens in my world and it'd be nice to put them into clubs/groups to hang out with. For now I cope with making them meet-up at a lounge or something just to have one of them decide a minute later "lol nope I'm gone." Hopefully this ep won't be as bad as people speculate it to be ;u;

Edited by Hashuni Mei

I don't remember which ones I played before. It was a bit fun before, but I mostly just made them do a bunch of mundane tasks. Until I got bored of the game. I'm not sure about the gameplay, but sometimes the story can be interesting. Or at least it's fun to make people do a lot of things.

Edited by Hydrangea

I tend to have more fun building absurdly ornate houses and creating people than I do actually have said people live in the ornate houses that I build.

I'll pass, thanks.

Yeah same. Theres also a variety of reasons why i never really played the Sims. I never owned a Sims game, and really didnt have the console(s)/hardware to play those on. (and i heard the Wii versions of those games were not good)

I think im ok with Tomodachi Life.

I really, really like Sims 3, it's the only one i have but it's fun. Like literally for once I was considering making a thread where I dump my Sims 3 Fire Emblem shit because yes I did make an Awakening file on the Sims

Haven't played it in awhile though, I keep meaning to do so...

lots of people with no knowledge of the classics itt

smh tbh

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN: What's your favorite fruit?

Edited by Integrity