QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

< 2GB on Dropbox and some number of megabytes on GDrive

^ and me that thought you would fork GPLed projects on Github. (Cloud-like even if not a cloud proper)

Edited by Naughx

Vast majority of my text stuff is either Evernote or Googledocs. Everything else is generally on the PC, it's not something I really direct too much thought towards.

literally this

if I'm typing an actual text document or making a spreadsheet 90% of the time it's google docs, otherwise it's on hard drive

I have both Avatar customizers on github, but I also have them locally

I guess if we count my combined github/sourcetree accounts

well

I've never looked at how many MB of code I write lmao

I prefer hard drives, but I do make use of clouds.

So I don't store a whole lot on clouds.

p much this, yeah

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY-NINE: Would you describe yourself as environmentally conscious?

Is google drive an example of cloud storage? I don't really understand what makes a cloud a cloud. If it does, I have my resume, some school transcripts, and a couple of cover letters on google drive.

EDIT-Environmentally conscious? Somewhat. Am I involved in actually doing anything in particular for my environment? No.

Edited by Severian

Is google drive an example of cloud storage? I don't really understand what makes a cloud a cloud. If it does, I have my resume, some school transcripts, and a couple of cover letters on google drive.

google drive is a perfect example of cloud storage

When it's stuff I can make a habit of I can be pretty good at being environmentally conscious. I guess just whenever it's on my mind I will try to do something helpful.

I avoid littering, sometimes I pick up other people's litter (once when my family and I took a hike we reached a spot with a lot of bottles/cans and I just picked up as many as I could and carried them all with me as we headed back to our car). When I remember to (hopefully fairly often) I try to conserve water and electricity use. When I lived with my family I was very regularly turning off lights that they left on or fans left running when they no longer needed to be. Though that was mostly because my dad is poor so the last thing he needs is money wasted And we recycle too~

I don't think I do anything besides that? Not that I remember atm

Edited by Freohr Datia