QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

i have never played need for speed

it really depends what I'm doing

some things i want to get over with or enjoy doing fast

but i don't not being fast is better sometimes in cases where it takes less effort

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. If we apply it to driving, nah. I rather have functionality and comfort over speedy mcspeedums. But i dont like pokiness either. In general, no i dont "go fast".

Now that I think of it, I did start and finish reading Monster in the past two days...

addendum to previous post: unless I'm reading in which case GOTTA GO FAST ALL THE TIME

Yes. I hated how fucking slow it was to drive around Manhattan when I was there for Thanksgiving and love driving at night in North Austin as the places I typically go to take me to highways with speed limits of 65 MPH and at night the streets are sometimes clear enough to easily go at 80 MPH. Finally, the 100 MPH bursts on my trip to Dallas are awesome.

Edited by Sirius

n-no!!!!

i don't have an amphetamine problem!!!!!

But do you have a caffeine problem? :P:

Ahem. . .Hawaii's speed limits are really low, so I'm not sure.

Yes. I hated how fucking slow it was to drive around Manhattan when I was there for Thanksgiving and love driving at night in North Austin as the places I typically go to take me to highways with speed limits of 65 MPH and at night the streets are sometimes clear enough to easily go at 80 MPH. Finally, the 100 MPH bursts on my trip to Dallas are awesome.

OK ya I'm not a fast driver. I mean 65 ya but.

Edited by Sane Young Dog Man

yes

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN: Do you enjoy grouping with random people in online games?

in other words are you a pubstar hero?

when I started playing LoL i didn't mind, but as i continued to play the game more i found it harder to communicate with randoms and generally just did stacks with my friends because it was more fun and less stressful

i could still do duoq in LoL but i couldn't soloq

whatever i can do solo, i do solo

but if i need a party, a pug is generally fine... depending on how the game handles loot, of course

(thinking about mmos here, since i don't play mobas)

Edited by TheEnd

as a player of a moba game, no

most of them just shout and give me cancer, it doesn't help that I'm soloq lyfe

actually why i'm currently having the most fun playing ranked 1v1 even though it's unbalanced

when it's a non-pvp cooperative group like an mmo then usually it's fine

Edited by Tryhard