QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand Piano, though I never got to learn how to play. I did learn to play the flute in school, but I forgot everything about it (and anything related to playing music). The flute is alright, but I can't say it can top the piano.

last time i wrote a check was never and last time i cashed one was my current paycheck is actually a check

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY-FIVE: Are you married to the music?

The music swept me off my feet at a very young age, and the engagement was short. The music presented me with a 14k gold mood ring when it proposed. We've been happily married for over 20 years now. :V

n o i c e

naturally the answer is that i am married to the music

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY-SIX: What's your favorite musical instrument?

to listen to is the intent, but take it as you will. shoutout to naughx.

Guitar, Bass, Mellotron (and other synths), Theremin, Harp, Tesla coil, and anything else that makes a cool noise.

Violin, nostalgic and powerful about that, expressing deep and meaningful emotions. Also a very good string instrument.

Ocarina comes second, but I simply like it as much as the violin. A flaute-like instrument, is very wonderful for the ears to listen, extenuating and relaxing. Comes a lot the inspiration from Zelda games, such as you can wonder, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Good thing I learned quite well how to play the flaute, so I am pretty advanced in the stuff for now!

I also would like to learn about piano, but that's quite difficult for now. Not having much time for that, really.

Playing Song of Healing ...

Edited by Erdall

electric guitar,

humanity's singular cultural achievement, I M O

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY-SEVEN: What's your favorite style of drinkware?

drinkware is like, glasses and shit, fyi

by far mugs and tiny drinking glasses are the cutest and the bestest

[spoiler=I broke my mug so I can't show that but here's my cute glasses weee]k310X.jpg

oh my god

oh my god

answer: i have a mug problem

aesthetically wine glasses are very nice

large, colorful plastic cups from Ikea are what I prefer to actually use, tho

actual glass glasses are nice, but I'm more worried about like, breaking them, and they don't exactly nest