QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really thought about this, and was about to post, 'Plain ol' cups'. Until I read the replies.

I prefer those huge mugs you get in A&W restaurants. I remember drinking out of one only to be disappointed when I had to take a plastic cup home with my refill.

QotD suggestion: "What punishment would you consider appropriate, nay, optimal for wearers of obnoxious gif avatars and/or signatures? Creativity encouraged."

QotD suggestion: "What punishment would you consider appropriate, nay, optimal for wearers of obnoxious gif avatars and/or signatures? Creativity encouraged."

sexcellent

my glass pref is these mothers

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY-EIGHT: Suggest a creative punishment for users of obnoxious .gif avatars and/or signatures!

shoutout to euklyd for suggesting and presumably, based on positioning, interest for inspiring.

get a silly frame from the offending image, invert its colors, save as low color png or high compression jpeg, and put the new still pic in place of it

possibly with a "busted" caption

get a silly frame from the offending image, invert its colors, save as low color png or high compression jpeg, and put the new still pic in place of it

possibly with a "busted" caption

Sounds good, I have better not make any mistake and pick an image for my sig anymore...

100 war-

Oh wait... a creative punishment.

Restrict name change usage for 90 days. Change name to something else, for example, based on how obnoxious the avi and sig are.

In before this is actually used.

Edited by Interest