QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing least favorite is next?

it is Not because all that would inspire is political smuggery from tools like you, thanks for verifying exactly that for me lol

my favorite is a tie between hth and tyool

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY-SEVEN: What F2P games do you play most? Have you spent $$$ on them?

real hard ass $$$$$$$$$$$$$ y'all

Guild Wars 2 op as you well know, and I have paid all the money it will ever ask for

also i was subscribed to swtor until, like, last month

Edited by Parrhesia

Elsword. I haven't spent any money on it because I stopped playing, but I'd be tempted to buy some of the default costumes.

I have been recently REALLY INTO Guild Wars 2 and this week spent $50 to buy the full game because shoutout to those dudes for making quality shit

edit: also pokemon shuffle has been my 'i am bored at school' game since the mobile app came out

Edited by Specta

Guild Wars 2 op as you well know, and I have paid all the money it will ever ask for

Except I didn't spend all the money it would ever ask for because it was asking $100 out of me and I instead payed $50

wee I see I did the exact same as rae and remember pokemon shuffle once I'd already pressed the post button, I have played that but never put any money into it

Edited by Freohr Datia

i played a whole lot of path of exile during the open beta, and gladly spent money on two or three of their tier 2 packs (combined, they costed roughly the equivalente of two non-discounted AAA games on steam)

even if i eventually disagreed with the way they did some things, it was pretty clear they cared about their product and player base, so no regrets

now i've been playing archeage for six months, and have gladly spent a grand total of zero bucks on it - it's a pretty okay mmo, but absolutely horrendous management on many levels

Edited by TravelingElder

Elsword. I haven't spent any money on it because I stopped playing, but I'd be tempted to buy some of the default costumes.

Elsword probably! I haven't spent money on it but I would be hella tempted to if I was given the opportunity to haha

pretty much

I don't right now. I used to play Kingdom of Loathing. I never spent money on myself, but I did buy another dude on there one of the monthly bonus items as a gift. I also used to play Spiral Knights. Never spent money there. That's all I can think of right now.

Except I didn't spend all the money it would ever ask for because it was asking $100 out of me and I instead payed $50

this is true actually i only sunk 50 into it

this may become 55 for the extra bag slot.

Only F2P's I've spent a fair amount of time playing back then were Runescape, Mabinogi and Ragnarok Online. I paid for the Runescape membership for a few months/years, idek.

Edited by Monde

Runescape and no. F2P Runescape had a ton of content- and I didn't see the need to pay for membership... (Plus I was like 10 years old, and since when did 10 year olds have enough cash to buy Runescape membership?)

At the moment it's contested. League of Legends used to be king and undeniably has been the draw for most of my cash spent on F2P, but now I've split myself between at least three different games I play on a regular basis to the point I'd consider it a "tie": League of Legends (still spending a little $$$ but far less than before), Heroes of the Storm (no money spent), and Puzzles and Dragons (avidly going no-IAP for this to show it can be done).

There's some notable honorable mentions, but eh.

Edited by Interest