New DLC Out Now

Hardin

Lolwut? Is that just there for the troll factor? Or do faceless actually have genders?

Well my own guess is that the monsters apparently count as male then

There's some.."interesting" terrain, similar to the death water perhaps (-1 defense, -20 avoid, 20% damage per turn)

There's also the "impassable" terrain near the escape point which basically is just there to troll you

I suppose it is "still" exp for Nohr, maybe. And exp that you don't need to pay for in Hoshido/Invisible Kingdom

You do have to watch out (maybe) for your units getting killed though, I wouldn't be surprised...then again most of the actually aggressive enemies seem to have poor stats. There were some ~50 hp aggressive faceless but the rest were like 20-30 hp

Killing the faceless is quite tough, like...

1: You either need to be OP like Ryoma, or to hit them four times with a Brave Weapon, or critical/lethality/astra/dragon fang

2: Gang up on them

The Defensive Formation ones are very trolly, still, two rounds with a Brave should kill them. You'll never catch them all though, I think...

You practically need like, to ORKO everything if you wanna try and catch them all in the time limit (but that's not really that necessary anyway)

I wonder how effective it would actually be to catch up units that are underlevelled though

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A minor theory about Invisible History.

I wonder if you can control Anankos in addition to the Awakening kids?

This could explain why all the Breath weapons don't have the enemy-only flag, which other enemy-only items have (i.e. Skadi, Bolverk, the Faceless/Golem weapons, the throwing weapons and close-range bows).

Maybe Lilith as well, since her items aren't enemy-only either (although I guess in the main story, she's a NPC, but eh...).

I don't see the point of putting a catch in grinding DLCs, if I bought a grinding DLCs, I expect to be able to farm fast and easy. If I don't want to farm, I simply won't, it's as simple as that.

Handicaps such as counter or pass just make the whole thing tedious as hell. Looking at you FEA

I wouldn't mind something arround the ressources, since it's such a pain to farm those materials. Just. To. Buy. Clothes.
... A Clothes DLC too maybe ? Eh,that would be kinda lame.

EXP DLC

Someone said the enemy strength was relied on scenario progress, which meant all the enemies were week in early-game, but strong in endgame.

Paradise Scramble DLC

Personally I'll rate it more difficult than Optimized Apotheosis.

Even you can handle it, it still costs over 20 turns on each play.

Awakening DLC

It revealed everything related to Awakening.

If somebody wants to grind EXP, I recommend this one more than the EXP DLC.

Edited by MelonGx

EXP DLC

Someone said the enemy strength was relied on scenario progress, which meant all the enemies were week in early-game, but strong in endgame.

If the enemy strength scales, then does the EXP scale as well?

Edited by Minischew

I don't like how Lodestar and Great Lord are obtainable once per playthrough while the future Dread Scroll & Dark Flier wings will be unlimited..

To be fair, Lord classes make sense to be more limited than regular ones.

Plus, we now know that two "DLC" classes are in fact available for free. If that one DLC map is enough to get enough points on the Outrealm Bonus menu to get the Witch and Ballistician items, those will be, too. I still don't understand how to even access that, though.

I ended up using the Lodestar item on the player avatar for my current main playthrough, Hoshido Lunatic.

The player avatar who, for whatever reason, I decided to name and model after Roy.

Wait so can you reset levels now with eternal seals? Does it put you back to level 1 unpromoted or level 1 promoted?

It looks like dlc is going to be worth it again though. Except maybe the money grinding one.

Wait so can you reset levels now with eternal seals? Does it put you back to level 1 unpromoted or level 1 promoted?

It looks like dlc is going to be worth it again though. Except maybe the money grinding one.

Eternal Seals add five extra levels to the level cap. So if you're capped at lvl. 20 and you use an Eternal Seal, you can level up to lvl. 25. Only Master Seals (and iirc Child Seals) reset the level.

Edited by Minischew

So can you level endless, or is there a limit? Sorry about all the questions.

I am pretty sure the limit is 99 or 100, but I am not sure.Either way it is pretty OP as you can pretty much max out your stats if you grind a lot.

...so in the Chrom DLC...

...you guys are saying I can't snatch my waifu and bring her back with me...?

No but she can speak to Odin and Ophelia.(Oh and Kamui)

up to level 99

I've been wondering, what happens if you're level 80+ in a regular class like Trueblade and then use a Dread Fighter Scroll, which increases your level by 20? Does it work like capped stats where you just sit at level 99 and then go back to your old level if you use a Parallel Seal or equivalent item to return to a promoted class?

I've been wondering, what happens if you're level 80+ in a regular class like Trueblade and then use a Dread Fighter Scroll, which increases your level by 20? Does it work like capped stats where you just sit at level 99 and then go back to your old level if you use a Parallel Seal or equivalent item to return to a promoted class?

There are only 2 reasons to use eternal seals :

Max Stats, and

Skills