SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

charlie_

The thing with mancer is I cased him in Time Travel Mafia where he was inactive and scummy as fuck but he flipped town.

I don't want a repeat of that so I'm paranoid.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I forget to mention that I'm not sold on scum Weapons because his result claiming has a pretty bad timing for scum? He's a little more verbose than how I see him usually play but that's a towntell IMO.

Don't talk about ongoing games please.

Would also like a sub for Mancer since I'm pretty sure he's past his prod time by now. PM me if you're up for it.

Edited by SB.

After seeing Shinori's reaction and Weapons continuing, I've been the ITP that town should've lynched after being caught, so I'm more tempted to err on the side of weapons and his Roleclaim here. Marth claims that multiple kills are likely to exist and while I'm not sure of his towniness, it doesn't seem like fearmongering since mafia would be just as confused as town would be about this sort of thing. Worst case scenario, we rid town of 1-for-1, best case we nail 2.

Yes, this is an important point. In the past I usually advocated keeping SK alive to make mafia sad, but SF apparently has a track record of not lynching the people they're supposed to. Also, which game was that from?

@Everyone, does anyone doubt that Shinori is SK/other anti-town third? If not, then why do you not want to lynch him today? Which day would you lynch him? If you're going to argue that we shouldn't just focus on SK today, I agree, but people are already doing that, but you're going to have to lynch him eventually, and at this rate it looks like scumhunting is actually going to distract from the confirmed anti-town third.

Yes, this is an important point. In the past I usually advocated keeping SK alive to make mafia sad, but SF apparently has a track record of not lynching the people they're supposed to. Also, which game was that from?

Fakeclaim mafia (Psych scanned me and out'd me on D2 as being ITP, and you were the ?Day?Vig or something and I think you shot town instead of me. I was SK in that game.

I just remember everything ridiculous that happened. That and I was simultaneously SK in CYOR, so it's hard to forget being SK two times at the same time. Kinda like when I was modkilled in two games at once.

not playing

this could be awful bear with me

you're awful at spelling

not playing

Edited by Refa

A player after my own heart. The answer is yes of course (to the gif set). But, for that I would like the read's tonight.

Explaining my absense: Got real sick yesterday, died at 9PM and passed out on the floor, and here I am. (Forgot about SF mafia after being on PS! mafia for a while, but I'm alive again.) (Rip, only got one GIF ;~;)

non compulsory factional kills are the LAMEST

Might be lame, but for scum, it's very easy to get someone lynched, if a PL claims (even better if mafia PL) to have blocked someone and there is no kill.

As far as I've known/have seen thus far (unless otherwise stated in the rules), Mafia scum team (and ITPs/SKs) do have the choice to idle their kill or not to, depending on their choices, whether they submit night actions on time (Mods often end up saying "No kill target" if there's no target/action sent in by end of the night phase).

What concerns me is the fact that scum parties in general have been known (at least on this site) to idle kills from time to time to sort of mess with the game, and I wouldn't put it past an ITP with a killing ability to idle a kill or two to keep themselves from being found out super early in the game. So I'm not sure whether Weapons is saying his comment because he has some sort of info garnered from last night, or if he's trying to bait responses or not. Nor do we know if any other ITP's actually exist at this point.

@Above

Someone could Jail/RB someone and then claim them as the killer, to fuck over town.

Yeah so it turns out that SB just forgot to send me my role pm. /lame

I'm forreal third party cop and Shinori is third party.

##Vote: Shinori

"Third Party Cop" as in, a cop who hunts for third party, or someone who is a, say, Werewolf Cop? :P Could be a thing, playing with wording. Um, also, what is the likelyness of this game having 2+ third parties (not counting mafia, obviously). We had 1 kill last night. If we have mafia and a third party, they could have not killed, maybe been RB'd, maybe doc protected/jk'd someone, or maybe we have a non killing third party. If Shinori is third party, he should claim, if he's not a killing role. (i.e, survivor). Also, if we lynch weapons first (getting back to the multiple third parties thing.) and he turns third party finding cop, we lynch Shinori and bye third party. Do you think there would be another third party?

>plays game with nothing but apathy

>shows no intention of hunting scum aside from a meta read on eclipse and i think calling zero v dan dumb

>immediately comes in d2 claiming bingo on player he hasnt interacted with yet

the lyncher role sucks, so apathy makes sense. if youre lyncher you know who you need to lynch so theres no need to scumhunt. suspicions rising on you so you gotta act fast if you wanna win, and out of all the ways to do it claiming a bingo is probz the cleanest. so lyncher actually makes a ton of sense assuming sb's a dick enough to include one and ruin the life of whoever roles it (and in this hypothetical case, itd be you). cant blame me for thinking you may be a lyncher.

What is apathy? Who is playing with 'apathy'?

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

For the record, I don't buy the whole "SB forgot to PM me my role PM/ ITP cop" shinanegans. Maybe he's scum cop, but I don't see him faking that shit as town (if he is, that's kinda dumb, just sayin'). If this zombie-treestump had to choose between Weapons or Shinori, the former would be my call to lynch this day phase (especially since he was already second top-tier for me last day phase).

((Also, I know SB's made mistakes or otherwise have had unclear stuffs before in role PMs, but never have I personally seen him not deliver one to somebody. More or less take as long as he did to supposedly send one out to Weapons- another reason why I'm not buying Weapon's case/notions. Also, town!Weapons (or at least a Weapons that has town's interests in mind) really shouldn't have a reason for creating this much of a nonsensical thing to throw people off, so if he is town and doing this, Idk what to think of it.))

I don't see anything wrong with Shinori's reactions either- seems/reads legit to me, and I don't like the way Weapons is kinda throwing around stuff at this point.

Oh, the times I wish I could actually do stuff like casting a vote in a Mafia game... :(

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

Um, Shinori doesn't seem to really be defending himself. This is true. Anddd, I don't know if SB would wait this long to send the role PM. I assume host reads the thread, and you mentioned it earlier, so I'd assume you'd get it before night, as soon as SB saw that you didn't have it? Also, why didn't you ask for it...?

My opinion on Weapons V Shinori would be to lynch Weapons.All things considered, I don't think the people using a meta read on Shinori being active making him SK is a base for a lynch at all. Nobody would want to be lynched for putting effort into a game. Combining this with the Role PM shenanigans and cryptic ass messages, and see what ya get. Eury's post on weapons was pretty spot on. Right now I think Hannah and J could also be looked at in greater details.

I found Hannah's wall to be full of a lot of empty words, with how little content she gave us. Definitely needs t give us some updated reads whenever she can. Looking at J, one thing I noted is lots of commentary on the side without taking real sides, like with Shinori stuff being meta based. Even though that might be true, you don't tell us if this is bad or not for using these meta reads. Not ever switching your vote from Yolo during RVS, even when you had much greater reason to vote eclipse is another thing I saw.

One last thing, (kinda game related), I saw zero post something about family trouble in another thread, so maybe she is requesting a sub or busy ATM before we get on her back about inactivity.

Will tackle the Elie wall and more Shinori Weapons stuff I'm a bit.

Wall? Also, full of empty words? Meaning what...?

HOW DO YOU ALL POST SUCH GREAT SCUMREADS? HONESTLY, THIS IS DAY TWO. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE SCUMREADS OFF SUCH CONTENT SO FAR. I'M SORRY THAT YOU'RE ALL ASKING AND WANT IT, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT. This isn't what I'm used to, I'm sorry that I can't do it. I just can't. I will definitely try, but I don't know how. -endrant-

##Vote: Lord Gilgamesh

I'm really struggling to see that hammer yesterday as an accident or newb play. I had just cautioned against hammering Dandragon in my #205 and Gilgamesh hammers without warning because he "wants to test Gaius' role". what about Gaius' role actually needed to be tested here? it would have been tested as long as there had been a D1 lynch so it's looks like he's making up extra reasons to justify the vote. now that it's D2 he's back to blending in again. Gilgamesh, who do you actually think is scum? If you're town then you ought to be more engaged with the thread.

I'm a little unnerved by the lack of effort Gaius put into getting anything out of Hannah on D1 since he seems to have higher expectations for her. More recently, not into how he's handling Weapons/Shinori because he treats it as "Weapons is scum or Shinori is SK" when the situation is more dynamic than that since a "both" is entirely plausible. Furthermore, Shinori's meta wouldn't be basis for lynching him, having an ITP result on him would be, so the actual analysis is shallow. Do you think Weapons is not only scum, but lying scum? If so, how did you come to this conclusion?

as for Weapons himself, though, I didn't like his Day 1 and I still don't like it. Nothing he's posted today isn't something he wouldn't come up with as scum who knows Shinori is ITP and is trying to play a part, so I want actual reads from him beyond just Shinori. If Shinori is ITP then town!Weapons shouldn't even know the details. town!Weapons SHOULD, however, be concerned about mafia as well as a third. basically, Weapons, work with us here.

@Hannah: explain your thought process going from "I don't think we should no lynch" to "I don't want to lynch anyone"

@Elieson: remember what I said about you being scummy if you don't try to post some serious content after you're back? yeah uh. I understand you've been busy but if you're town I expect walls o' effort from you rather than walls of answers and comments. where are your responses to Weapons leading you? I think logical conclusions can be made about Weapons' role already so avoiding conclusions on the issue altogether looks iffy. How do you expect Shinori's posts to help you?

@YOLOSWAG: what happened to your Gilgamesh FOS from yesterday? why do you consider Weapons' result "third party nonsense"? if Shinori is ITP do you believe we should keep him alive?

Mkk, lets do this.

1. (First bolded stuff) I thought we were hammering to test his role.

2. Lack of effort? He did try to get me to contribute, and he does have higher expectations for some reason. To be fair, I thought (after my last forum mafia game,) that I'd be able to put forth reads more easily.

3. (The @Hannah) I was confused as to what the "universal loss count" was, so i didn't think nling was a good idea. Not to mention, nling day 1 isn't a good idea any time, especially in a closed setup, where you aren't promised any informational roles. I didn't want to lynch because the probably of lynching a helpful role later in game is unknown, so I'm going to assume it's high, since it's the best way at caution. I didn't want to do either, I guess I'm just indecisive.

So, I am just gonna word vomit a bit with reads that come to mind and just go from there so I can help myself get more meat into the game.

Gorf/Marshy, since I made a profound claim on them, I will say I am looking at one of them being scum. I am leaning Marshy. (Marshy=YOLO/Omega; Gorf = AA) I am definitely leaning Marshy. He is just sitting in the background and also just not doing anything at all. Some people are saying that I am doing active lurking and I kind of take offense because that lumps me in the category with Marshy. Marshy has not been presenting anything new and he has also literally has been hopping on any wagon. Look at the "Lord Gilgamesh" vote as proof to that. (btw, that was totally out of left field that wagon) Just marshy is being "clichely scummy" if that makes any sense. There is just no reason to call him town. I will totally hardbody this slot out of the game. Gorf/AA is another story. I just have a gut feel on his slot. He's more than likely town, but I just don't care for most of his posts. However, his ZeroSabers push is what I would expect of GorfTown to do.

Also, Gorf, it's always consensual. You know it.

Eclipse has fallen off my radar (someone tunnel vision over one post/no vote?), but felt I should comment on her. My biggest thing is she's actually gone down to the "who is that?" place because other people have been talking more than her. Hell, I think I know more about Eury toDay than I do about Eclipse's thoughts. She stirred up a lot of dust yesterDay and now I am just sitting like "So where's the correlation reads?". My scum-read on her was also really tangible on Dand flipping scum, so now I'm not really interested in her.

I am steering very clear and far away from the Weapons/Shinori debacle at this time. If they fight it out to the death, I'll be on the sidelines with some popcorn. It does not interest me to deal with indies.

If you want town reads, just ask me. I'm dealing with scum-reads/feels currently.

I'm voting Hannah as of this post. Her D1 play was incredibly lack-luster and very touch and go. I gave her a deadline for her reads in a joking manner, but it was pretty serious for her to get some skin on the game and maybe pursue a scum-read. However, my metaphorical clock is done ticking so @Hannah: You said you wanted a GG gif, well you got it.

giphy.gif

##Vote: Hannah

FoS: YOLOSWAG

These are the two wagons/lynches I'd like to see toDay so yeah.

And Eury is still a zombie-tree stump. (P.S. I bought Steel Toed Boots)

Happy with the GG gif, especially since it's Jenny, before she moved away.

My day 1 was worse than lackluster, it was shameful. xD I did practically nothing, I posted maybe 1-2 defensive posts, and then I BW'd on a townie. Who wouldn't vote me at this point?

Again, the scum reads. I have none yet, and if you lynch me for it, then that's okay. I need to learn how to play forum mafia well eventually, soooo, maybe one day I'll be able to scum read like that.

@j tell me more about hannah plz

Confused and I want this^

Alright, finally got some time to write the post I promised (I conked at 12 last night, traveling sucks)

Starting with Elie's play by play commentary, there's nothing exactly wrong with it, but it feels like he's just reading through the previous day while commenting here, asking a question there. Would want to see some updated reads from him relatively soon. One question for you regarding me: Why am I townie for post 118? You seem to be townreading me for what I said after the dandragon flip. but I literally was the first person with an actual case on Dandragon barring Zero's wtf vote on him. I kinda drove that mislynch, so I'm wondering where you got the town vibes from a post I was scumreading him in.

S/O to dondont101 because that's my flavor for hammerer lol

Moving on. Prims I kinda got caught up with African speccing about lyncher, which partially influenced that post. It definitely is possible Weapons is mafia who wants some town cred for taking down the 3rd party. I don't understand what you wanted from me to do with Hannah? Like, I was literally just telling you that she is a competent player, I'm not gonna post for her. My first post of Day 2 has her as one my higher scumreads.

J, I don't have any major problems with the post you vote Hannah, but, "I do not want to deal with indies." Why so? They ain't gonna kill themselves, and they can be just as big a threat as the mafia. Do you think Shinori is a 3rd Party or not? Also, this is probably a really bad meta defense of Yolo (I have only played one game with him this could be awful bear with me), but I was mafia with him in Thousand Names, and he was much more cautious and calculating with his tone (which was masked with lots of slang lol). He's playing much more haphazardly and I don't see him doing that as scum. Something to note maybe.

Marthipan, would have to agree with Gorf that your read on me seems kidna off. You're saying I'm scum based on the Eury Nightkill, but all I ever did to defend her was say I thought Elie's read on her was forced, and I liked her Weapons ScumvTown intent post. ...thats it? You also seem to agree that Prims accusations on me were not exactly with the soundest reasoning, seems very waffly to defend one of your highest scumreads. You also haven't read my part in the dan lynch (which was leading it to be fair,

Han, you gotta post something girl. Your one content post on Day 1 had a lot of aversion to choosing sides, and you consolidated on Dandragon over zero because???? Need something from you ASAP.

Gilgamesh also needs to explain why he was townreading Hannah/Eclipse, why he quickhammered, and where tf he has been.

##Vote: Hannah

Will get to rest of PL soon, cross my heart and all that shiz.

I know I had to post something, unfortunately, I was passed out. "aversion to choosing sides." Dude, you know my meta more than anyone else in the game. You were in my other forum mafia game, I got called out for 'apologizing too much' and for 'playing middle of the road' too much. I try to not choose sides, it's just something I do.

Why did I pick Dandragon? I found Zero as a townier lead, but I saw neither of them as scum. I went along, mostly to test your role.

Not liking the BW on me for some lackluster reasons, I expected different from you, idk.

Urg onto reads, I promise I'll post them next. I'm just sick of this super long post distorting my screen.

Okay so Like.

I'm not third party but I can assume that weapons might be.

My role its self isn't strong so I doubt it's scum doing ANYTHING like trying to trade 1 for 1.

Literally the only thing I can assume is he is a lyncher of some sort or something else along those lines. We have had lynchers in games before and considering this is a "greatest hits" game with memorable moments form past games I'm sure there is something in there that is potentially just someone tunneling the fuck out of someone until they were lynched. Hell the flavor could definitely be me honestly.

I'm trying so hard to work out what I'm thinking in my head so I can put it into words but this is coming out like a blurb of fjetbjknmrtgmvrkdf.

If weapons is third party lyncher we can virtually ignore him for now, I don't really feel like we should leave him alive forever because there is always the chance of him jointing with scum. But speaking, if he is lyncher then we don't have to lynch him yet or could and just get it out of the way now.

I don't fucking know, my head hurts.

##Unvote:

Let me get caught up on other stuff.

Players (13 Alive):

I'll do this the way I did it in my other game.
0-10, 0 being Towniest, 5 being neutral, 10 being scummiest.

Eclipse: 3 She's been leading town, and doesn't have any scumtells in my book yet. (She's also helping me in the neighbour topic, so that's probably adding onto this.) I just get an overall town lead from her. She also has valid posts, and she's scumhunting and calling people out.

Elieson: 5 I don't have an opinion on him yet, haven't seen much from him. (Hope your son is okay :( )

African American: 6 He just doesn't sit well with me. I'm not liking his playstyle, but he's not too scummy, either.

Hannah: Cannot comment of the validity of my posts, sooooorrrryyyy.

J: 5 He seems to be the opposite of Eclipse, not doing much for town, and mostly joking around.

King Gligamesh: 7 He was neutral, but then you guys pointed out the QH, which I didn't even notice, and now he seems a bit scummy. Combined with the lurking (lol, am I even allowed to call people out on lurking?), he just seems scummy.

Lord Gaius: 5 He was a townie lead, but I don't like how he's handling the game. He bandwagoned, without much reasoning.

Mancer: 5 Haven't seen much from him, either, iirc. Basically a n/a

Omega: 5 (He's in the game? Has he posted? o.o) Basically a n/a

Prims: 3 Same with Eclipse, you seem to be leading the town, and you seem to be helpful.

Shinori: 5 Was a town read, but with the new information about third party, I've put him back at neutral. I don't know if I'd trust him or Weapons more.

Weapons: 5 Same as above^ People say he's been cryptic, and I didn't know what anyone meant until I saw the "Shinori is Third Party, discuss" post. This was confusing, and he didn't provide anything for it until a page or so later? Why wouldn't you say "I claim Third Party Cop, I got Shinori as Third Party." Make it clearer for everyone?

Zerosabers: 4 Wait I thought Mancer subbed for them what? Uhhh, Zero's a town lead. I didn't see much of the aggressiveness that all of you saw, so I don't know why you thought it was scummy.

Now, I thought of: We have 13 people left. I believe there could be more than 1 third party, so scrap what I said last post.

claim. it may be the only thing that lets you live to see toMorrow.

Might be lame, but for scum, it's very easy to get someone lynched, if a PL claims (even better if mafia PL) to have blocked someone and there is no kill.

thats exactly whats lame about it

hannah, read my case against zero if youd like an example of what to look for when scumhunting and how to use deduction and logical reasoning to find a viable scumpick. because my case is solid and wont be overlooked (especially when her replacement is showing no signs of improvement).

I don't fucking know, my head hurts.

This is how I feel most of the time. I also kind of went on this odd rant to my friends in a call with me. Feeling bad about getting so mad now, so sorry if I said anything mean when yelling about reads.

claim. it may be the only thing that lets you live to see toMorrow.

thats exactly whats lame about it

hannah, read my case against zero if youd like an example of what to look for when scumhunting and how to use deduction and logical reasoning to find a viable scumpick. because my case is solid and wont be overlooked (especially when her replacement is showing no signs of improvement).

I claimed day 1, I'm just a neighbor. I don't think I have any actions, and I didn't send one in if I do.

Case against zero.... Near the start of day 1, right? I'll go read it after dinner.

I promise I won't pass out on the floor again today.

ninja'd by hannah

"claim" was @ shin

after reading the ninja i empathize with being in a game and not knowing who to pursue or determining who, of the crowd, is scummy as town. its a shitty position to be in cuz theres almost an obligation to target somebody and pursue them, and theres really not much that can be done about it. why would you pursue a player when you dont have much confidence in their alignment? and as an inexperienced player (yea her lack of experience with forum maf DEFINITELY shows), sometimes its hard to know what to look at or look for when it comes to "tells." as scum, id imagine her going to her partners for help deciding what to do so that shes not so exposed, and she had plenty of opportunity to do that throughout the game. but shes stuck to the fact that... well... shes stuck. i dont think shes worth pursuing, and id be damned if this consistency was a scum play.

I claimed day 1, I'm just a neighbor. I don't think I have any actions, and I didn't send one in if I do.

Case against zero.... Near the start of day 1, right? I'll go read it after dinner. I promise I won't pass out on the floor again today.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56378&p=3936911

it was posted just before it was announced zero was opting for replacement, about 15 hours ago.

Thanks for the link, also:

Hannah, can you please post thoughts on yesterday's wagon on Dan, including yours, and who might be scum, and why? Since you were so reluctant to get on the wagon to begin with, I'd like to hear your reasons in particular for supporting your own vote, or anything else really
Thoughts? I mean, I didn't want the wagon, per se. I mostly wanted to get some information from it, and test Gaius' claim. My reasons? I didn't have a real reason, just to do it. There was always the chance he was scum and you guys (whoever started it) really do know what you're talking about. That and, I did think Zero was a town read, so I didn't want them lynched.
Hannah (i feel like she left herself in a really swingy(and also) safe position, and I feel like there's more going on with her Dan votepost than meets the eye)

There's really not. I randomly voted for almost no reason.-. I don't see much more behind that. Also, 'swingy and safe position?' What?

@@FoS Hannah
Plz answer my questions above, and also if you think there was scum on the dan wagon and why

Lets see, who was on the Dan wagon? That's a good first question. n.n

"(8) dandragon: Omega, zerosabers, Prims, Hannah, Gorf, eclipse, King Gilgamesh, Lord Gaius"
Circumstances:
Who is Omega again? x: x: x:
Zero, defending herself, most likely. She kind of 'started' the bandwagon.
Prims, I think she scumread Dandragon, and she seems to know what she's doing.
Me? It wasn't for any certain reason.
Gorf: Not sure why he joined, scumread maybe, even though he thought Zero was a high scumread? That's a bit confusing.
Eclipse? Scumread, I think.
​
King Gilgamesh, Looking back, he did hammer. That's a bit worry some, but he did give reasoning.

I just don't want to be hasty is all, in Dan's case, the "over-defensiveness" by itself doesn't strike me too much as scum behavior, but mixed with the "I have not been in the mafia my entire SFMafia career" does not impress me. Zero has been quite aggressive, but she has least has some weight behind her reasonings. I am going to go with Dan in this case, but I also want to test out Lord Gaius's Hammerer claim.

I have my suspicions on Weapons due to his claim that he did not get a Role PM from SB. It is odd but then why would he go for such a claim when there are better ways to draw less suspicion on himself?

Most people here for me are null reads, but I think Eclipse and Hannah both lean town. Clipsey is a bit rough in her scum-hunting, but I think the town benefits from her being the unofficial town leader. I would however like to hear a little more from Mancer and see what he has to think.

##Unvote

##Vote: Dandragon

He "didn't want to be hasty," yet he was the hammering vote.
However, His "I haven't been mafia" doesn't help him. If he seems off (meta wise) later game, I'm willing to bet he's mafia and this is only going to hurt him. I don't know, trying to pick out things people say.

Forgot who I quoted these from, but I c/p them into my stickynotes to not forget, and I... forgot...

Hannah, its halfway through day 2. Do you really only have one slight town read (eclipse) and one slight scum read (Gilgamesh)?

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

Tired zombie tree stump be tired. Will try to dig more, but I think being a zombie (and having work IRL) is making my brain kinda mush atm. D;

Players (13 Alive):

I'll do this the way I did it in my other game.
0-10, 0 being Towniest, 5 being neutral, 10 being scummiest.

Eclipse: 3 She's been leading town, and doesn't have any scumtells in my book yet. (She's also helping me in the neighbour topic, so that's probably adding onto this.) I just get an overall town lead from her. She also has valid posts, and she's scumhunting and calling people out.

Elieson: 5 I don't have an opinion on him yet, haven't seen much from him. (Hope your son is okay :( )

African American: 6 He just doesn't sit well with me. I'm not liking his playstyle, but he's not too scummy, either.

Hannah: Cannot comment of the validity of my posts, sooooorrrryyyy.

J: 5 He seems to be the opposite of Eclipse, not doing much for town, and mostly joking around.

King Gligamesh: 7 He was neutral, but then you guys pointed out the QH, which I didn't even notice, and now he seems a bit scummy. Combined with the lurking (lol, am I even allowed to call people out on lurking?), he just seems scummy.

Lord Gaius: 5 He was a townie lead, but I don't like how he's handling the game. He bandwagoned, without much reasoning.

Mancer: 5 Haven't seen much from him, either, iirc. Basically a n/a

Omega: 5 (He's in the game? Has he posted? o.o) Basically a n/a

Prims: 3 Same with Eclipse, you seem to be leading the town, and you seem to be helpful.

Shinori: 5 Was a town read, but with the new information about third party, I've put him back at neutral. I don't know if I'd trust him or Weapons more.

Weapons: 5 Same as above^ People say he's been cryptic, and I didn't know what anyone meant until I saw the "Shinori is Third Party, discuss" post. This was confusing, and he didn't provide anything for it until a page or so later? Why wouldn't you say "I claim Third Party Cop, I got Shinori as Third Party." Make it clearer for everyone?

Zerosabers: 4 Wait I thought Mancer subbed for them what? Uhhh, Zero's a town lead. I didn't see much of the aggressiveness that all of you saw, so I don't know why you thought it was scummy.

Now, I thought of: We have 13 people left. I believe there could be more than 1 third party, so scrap what I said last post.

So... like, everyone's basically a null read for you? (which has been the vast majority of the game/reads you've had on people as a whole since D1?) KG is the only relative scum read, but even then, you don't even seem to rank him that high in terms of scumminess (he's not a 9 or 10, but seems to me more of the "Null, sorta leaning a tiny bit scummy?" 7, with a fair amount of people behind at 5 as well).

Makes me kinda question the reason/value in terms of a reads post.

PEDIT: Also, I noted your highest scum read notions: "He was neutral, but then you guys pointed out the QH, which I didn't even notice, and now he seems a bit scummy."

So we can basically chalk up your KG scum read as "I'm basically sheeping people's points, because I would've otherwise have found him neutral"?

In addition, your AA read: "He just doesn't sit well with me. I'm not liking his playstyle, but he's not too scummy, either. "

This sounds like heavy fence sitting in terms of your willingness to pull solid reads on people. Why doesn't he sit well/what part of his playstyle is making things warrant a secondary scum read on him? And for not being "too scummy" he still holds your second ranking in terms of scum reads, so either your KG read isn't as strong as you'd like to put forth, or something else is going on here.

All in all, I don't feel like I garnered much from this post or from other posts in this day phase. And as Elie just pointed out above (dat ninja), it's at least midway through D2 (if not a bit later)- the lack of any sort of strong reads/cases is rubbing off pretty bad to me.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just a lonely tree stump that got chopped on last night phase.... :'(

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

as scum whats the motive to going out of her way to express her lack of finding? sure the output is, like, really bad, but do you not think theres genuine effort and desire to figure things out within her posts? after all she couldve come up with fake scum reads.

Hannah, its halfway through day 2. Do you really only have one slight town read (eclipse) and one slight scum read (Gilgamesh)?

Yes, legit, I only seen Eclipse and Prims as town reads, and, as I've stated, No one really seems scummy yet. Call it stupid, but I'm trying to do what you guys asked.

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

Tired zombie tree stump be tired. Will try to dig more, but I think being a zombie (and having work IRL) is making my brain kinda mush atm. D;

So... like, everyone's basically a null read for you? (which has been the vast majority of the game/reads you've had on people as a whole since D1?) KG is the only relative scum read, but even then, you don't even seem to rank him that high in terms of scumminess (he's not a 9 or 10, but seems to me more of the "Null, sorta leaning a tiny bit scummy?" 7, with a fair amount of people behind at 5 as well).

Makes me kinda question the reason/value in terms of a reads post.

PEDIT: Also, I noted your highest scum read notions: "He was neutral, but then you guys pointed out the QH, which I didn't even notice, and now he seems a bit scummy."

So we can basically chalk up your KG scum read as "I'm basically sheeping people's points, because I would've otherwise have found him neutral"?

In addition, your AA read: "He just doesn't sit well with me. I'm not liking his playstyle, but he's not too scummy, either. "

This sounds like heavy fence sitting in terms of your willingness to pull solid reads on people. Why doesn't he sit well/what part of his playstyle is making things warrant a secondary scum read on him? And for not being "too scummy" he still holds your second ranking in terms of scum reads, so either your KG read isn't as strong as you'd like to put forth, or something else is going on here.

All in all, I don't feel like I garnered much from this post or from other posts in this day phase. And as Elie just pointed out above (dat ninja), it's at least midway through D2 (if not a bit later)- the lack of any sort of strong reads/cases is rubbing off pretty bad to me.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just a lonely tree stump that got chopped on last night phase.... :'(

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

Yes, it does rub off badly. I'm sorry that I don't have many reads yet.

Didn't you guys notice how people asked 'Does anyone know how to read _____?'

A LOT OF THIS IS THAT. I don't know how any of you play, save for Gaius, and he's not being his normal self. He's not the normal town leader, but he also told me that he isn't as 'godly' here. So I'm not marking that as a scum read.

I should quit playing mafia ;~;

:But hey, what do I know? I'm just a lonely tree stump that got chopped on last night phase.... :'("

Yeah, stop making fun of my reads :( I spent a while making those, and trying to choose good words and such to express how I feel.