Series you wish were to continue

Rapier

I'd really like for the Megaman ZX series to continue. I like the setting pretty much, the difficulty is exactly as it should be in a Megaman game, and the gameplay is excellent. I also wish the X series were to continue, for that matter.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoo Tycoon... On the PC, I mean, not the crap that Microsoft is making Xbox only. What Xbox players are really going to play that? They mostly seem to only be into Halo and CoD and stuff. But we've not seen a Zoo Tycoon, a REAL one, for the PC since its original creators (Blue Fang Games) shut down. Their contract with Microsoft ended, sadly.

But Zoo Tycoon 2 was one of my favorite games ever. The original Zoo Tycoon was okay, but I found it far too hard to keep animals happy. Or even make them happy at all at times. Zoo Tycoon 2 made this less tedious while still offering some challenge to the game via Challenge Mode and some of the campaigns. It also wasn't exactly easy to breed the endangered animals (even if you keep them happy, it can still take awhile for them to reproduce). The graphics are pretty nice too.

Edited by Anacybele

Metal Arms (The ending clearly showed a sequel was coming but it never did)

Tenchu

Soul Calibur

The PT game with Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro, game had potential and I wish someone could continue it.

I want another Professor Layton game really, really bad. I know the series is over, and I do like how the series ended off, but it's just depressing to think that my favorite puzzle game series is over now.

I want another Professor Layton game really, really bad. I know the series is over, and I do like how the series ended off, but it's just depressing to think that my favorite puzzle game series is over now.

...What? I don't even play that series and I know that it isn't over. I heard that they only said that Layton HIMSELF would no longer be the star character in them.

Golden Sun. It needs another game- Damn Camelot for leaving it on a Cliffhanger! :( I wanna know more about Weyward and its inhabitants. I want to know more about the Mourning Moon and the Tuaparang, about Alex's plans and the Heroes of Vale. Please..?

Apart from that- I'd love a sequel to Radiant Historia and Chrono Trigger/Cross (but I dunno how they'd continue both series.) and finally... I wanna Handheld Pikmin game.

Golden Sun. Just... we need a better ending. I dislikes cliffhangers so much! Why put in a cliffhanger if you weren't going to continue it anyways? And I want to see the rest of the Warriors of Vale. I wanna know how many years it would take, with the combined powers of the Mystic Draught and the Golden Sun, for Lemurians (Like Piers) to change appearance.

Golden Sun. Just... we need a better ending. I dislikes cliffhangers so much! Why put in a cliffhanger if you weren't going to continue it anyways? And I want to see the rest of the Warriors of Vale. I wanna know how many years it would take, with the combined powers of the Mystic Draught and the Golden Sun, for Lemurians (Like Piers) to change appearance.

Yes.It needs to continue.I want to know what happened to Felix in between the Lost Age and Dark Dawn,and what happened to him during Dark Dawn.I just want more Felix,honestly.

Edited by ShadowShine

Yes.It needs to continue.I want to know what happened to Felix in between the Lost Age and Dark Dawn,and what happened to him during Dark Dawn.I just want more Felix,honestly.

HOW DID YOU UNCOVER MY INTERIOR MOTIVES?

Golden Sun, Rune Factory, and Summon Night (though admittedly, I have other concerns about that last one), for starters. Oh, and F-Zero.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

...What? I don't even play that series and I know that it isn't over. I heard that they only said that Layton HIMSELF would no longer be the star character in them.

Wait really? Well... I've been lied to then, thanks for telling me.

Ogre Battle needs more, it was originally supposed to be 7 games, and even counting Tactics Ogre they didn't get to that point.

I miss the unique gameplay style they had (not so much Tactics Ogre considering Final Fantasy Tactics ripped that straight off and it isn't nearly as unique as Ogre Battles).