What is your favorite playable Awakening character?

Favorite Awakening Character  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Character?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My overall favourite character in Awakening is Inigo, followed by Cherche, Owain and Gerome. I just really like their personalities and designs. That and I love wyvern riders, so bonus points for Cherche and Gerome.

Maribelle, Cherche, Henry and Sumia.

Cherche and Sumia are more about design. (Cherche has my favorite design in the whole FE series)

As for Henry, I love his crazy personality. And Maribelle's support are good, with awesome confessions.

Maribelle, Cherche, Henry and Sumia.

Cherche and Sumia are more about design. (Cherche has my favorite design in the whole FE series)

As for Henry, I love his crazy personality. And Maribelle's support are good, with awesome confessions.

Off topic but I LOVE your Ninetails profile pic.

Gen1: Gaius, I wish I would be badass like this guy.

Sumia: I like clumsy girls and Pegasus knight = favorite girl class

Gen2: All the children.

• 1 month later...

Nowi, Chrom, Sumia, Severa, Frederick

Those four are my personal favourite Awakening characters.

Chrom, because he actually has decent character development and I like how he can be clueless about some stuff, creating some of the funniest moments in Awakening (see Libra's recruitment or his supports with the female Avatar or his several conversations with Old Hubba during the DLC series.)

Sumia, because there is nothing wrong with being feminine and sweet and she is very sweet in all of her supports. And she is actually trying to change herself and make herself better and stronger, which I can very much relate to and admire. Wow, she starts to resemble Hinata from Naruto, now doesn't she? Also, her supports with the Avatar and, to a lesser extent, Frederick, are some of the sweetest I've seen.

Severa, because... well, I enjoy tsundere-type characters who also have a sweet side (like Shana, Taiga Aisaka, Rin Tohsaka etc.). Sure, she can be a bit b*tchy sometimes, but I find most of her supports very funny and enjoyable (like when she tries to teach Kjelle how to act like a lady XD Why isn't she Maribelle's daughter?)

And she is a freaking amazing unit to have, probably the strongest child after Morgan and whoever Morgan's sister/brother is. If it's her, then there's no contest, besides again Morgan. (Also... DAT TROLLFACE!)

*SPOILER WARNING* And I'm really happy they brought her back for Fates, too.

Nowi is my favourite, hands down. She has to be one of, if not the cutest and sweetest character in Fire Emblem history (even though Lissa and perhaps Mist are strong competitors for that title). Most of her support conversations (like with the Avatar and Tharja) and scramble conversations (especially with Panne and Tiki) are heartwarming and actually brought a tear to my eye when I read them. And she is an absolute beast on the battlefield, able to floor the entirety of Rogues and Redeemers 3 on her own when maxed out.

<_<

>_>

...Nowi and Nah.

Nowi because... okay first sight I kinda was taken aback. Who is this child? And why is there a mother(bleep) dragon on the field suddenly? Two chapters/paralogues later and I decided who I would have my Avatar (who at the time was the completely generic HP asset/Luck flaw Robin) marry. Please don't try to dig into why, but that girl is just...

This is basically what I was gonna say, too. And it also happened to me in almost the exact same way. It feels wrong not having my male character marry Nowi, not because of a lolicon-syndrome or something, it's just her personality that makes her my favourite Awakening, heck, Fire Emblem character.

Special mention also goes to Frederick, who in my opinion is the single most funniest character I have ever seen in a Fire Emblem game. The thing is, he isn't trying to be funny (like Henry), he just is! And that is what makes him great. And he's also a badass (PICK A GOD AND PRAY! -> best critical hit line). He is possibly my favourite male character along with Chrom.

Some of the best Frederick moments include:

His C-support with Chrom

His B-S support with the female Avatar

His dialogue with Chrom during Harvest Scramble (lol, throwing coins into fountains like lovers...)

His dialogue in the Golden Gaffe DLC

His dialogue in the beginning of Summer Scramble (I'm afraid my derrière is not worthy)

Other favourites include:

Say'ri, Tiki, Lon'qu, Lissa, Maribelle, Basilio, Gangrel, Priam, Yen'fay, Vaike a.k.a. Teach, Virion, Stahl and Kellam (yes, I remembered him. So shoot me... I like the guy enough to remember him!)

Some of the best Frederick moments include:

His C-support with Chrom

His B-S support with the female Avatar

His dialogue with Chrom during Harvest Scramble (lol, throwing coins into fountains like lovers...)

His dialogue in the Golden Gaffe DLC

His dialogue in the beginning of Summer Scramble (I'm afraid my derrière is not worthy)

I totally agree with this! lol Frederick is so funny without even trying to be. XD But what about his support with Olivia where he asked the whole camp what they thought of her and then she freaked out? lol Or his "Frederick's Fanatical Fitness Hour" moment in his support with Tharja? I cracked up at these too. XD

Oh, and when he says in his support with Lissa: "Wasting time learning how to better waste time seems like a frightful waste of time indeed." LOL

And when he just freaks out at Maribelle and screams "I AM NOT A STEWARD!!" lol!

Edited by Anacybele

Female Robin and Chrom for my first gen picks, Lucina and Male Morgan for my second gen.

I'll admit that Chrom and F!Robin don't have the best support conversations *ugh* C support Chrom says Robin isn't a lady, B Support he walks in on Robin having a bath, A has Robin walk in on Chrom and throw shit at him like she hates him for daring to parade naked in front of her err throw things at him and the S support is the only one where the pair actually manage to pull off being in love.

The special conversation though for Chapter 11 is sweet :D: I like that one but I often have them S-Supported by Chapter 5 if I want them married.

Lucina and Morgan...if their C support wasn't funny enough to work, then their supports with Robin as their mother and Chrom as Morgan's father pretty much seals the deal for me :XD:

Edited by TheSilentChloey

I'm partial to Chrom, Virion, Sumia, Nowi, Lucina, Cynthia, Morgan-F and Owain. Severa is close, but fails to make the cut because when she's in jerk mode, she frequently crosses the line and then fails to receive comeuppance for her nastiness.

My Favourite Female Character: Lissa because she's cute and unlike most of the characters in the game, she's actually feels sad or something, when people die in war.

My Favorite Male Characters: Henry, because he's awesome and a probably psychotic.

My Favorite Child Characters: Female Morgan because I'm actually not sure, probably it's something to do with how she acts or her funny little support conversations with Ingio .

My most hated Character: Maribelle because she's weak, the hardest character to level up and she's has a list of people to keep an eye on, just in case they fancy Lissa, I swear that's weird.

Edited by who49

Most of the Awakening characters are pretty good, I've a soft spot for Chrom and Lucina but they're far from my favorite. My favorites include Robin, Cordelia, Morgan, Owain and Inigo.

My absolute favorite male is Gaius. I can never have enough of him, I think he has interesting sides to him as both a caring friend, a lady killer, and a comic relief.

My absolute favorite female is Severa. Yeah, she's very much a Tsundere but I really like her, as she kinda takes the situation more seriously than most kids do, she can be a bitch about it sometimes, but what can I say? I like her a lot.

Lon'qu is an extremely close second, he's an absolute and utter badass, he's funny and just overall an excellent character.

I'm afraid I've became really partial to Male MU and Cherche, after seeing their S-level conversation. Especially I'd love a classy lady like Cherche.

Honorary mentions:

Cynthia's cloud-cukoolanding is flying awesome.

Sully's manliness is also awesome.

Henry's gallows humor is hilarious, and despite his sickening taste, I like how he ends up supporting Noire in their A-level conversation.