poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started to play DDC.
Of the three parts I've played yet I find it the hardest so far.
At least Sakuya is a lot better than she was in IN.

And I could finally beat HSiFS with Aya which took me long enough. She's good against bosses because of her bombs... at cost of a good highscore though.

Also still practicing against Mokou...

Completed also Double Dealing Characters.
Still have to play the B weapon types to get the alternate boss in stage 5.

My original target was to play Fantastic Danmaku Festival next but for some reason I'm unable to do it. The first download link was broken, then I found a valid one but the game doesn't start.

I bashed Sakuya wrongly.
She was way better than Reimu.
Sure, she's worse in killing stuff in time because of her lower attack range, but her stronger shot makes up for it. She finished off the bosses much faster, and ironically, she lost no single life in any of the six stages (a novum for me yet). Her defense bomb ftw. However she was worse against one certain spell of the final boss.
I never ever had a full number of lives for such a long time in any of my many Touhou runs before.

Edited by Aya Shameimaru

Seriously I have enough UFO for now.
These UFOs are just distracting to me. If it had a similar reward system to DDC, I'd actually enjoy this game.
But not only that, but also the increased difficulty makes me suffering. I find it very interesting that Kogasa, a stage 2 boss, has similar nons to Okina who's a final boss. Furthemore she has a spell I don't even understand at all.

Edited by Aya Shameimaru

33 minutes ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

Sanae is best.

Flattery will get you nowhere. She's mine and will always be mine.

but yes, SanaeB is one of the best UFO shots and my personal favorite shot in the series. But still, ReimuA is very good as well 

Don't worry I won't steal her from you.
Also so far she hasn't shown her awesomeness in this gsme yet... tbh I haven't shown mine yet.

Sanae's B worked way better than A for me because its shot was stronger so it could kill bosses faster. 
Haven't tried out the other two characters yet, so can't judge them.

Edited by Aya Shameimaru

Good. :t

SanaeA isn't very good so don't use her. SanaeB has everything she has except homing, which she doesn't even need because her spread is way better.

ReimuA is worth it, and MarisaA is, too. The other two? Not so much (ReimuB is ok I guess).

Alright, thanks!
Having a wide spread is the most important for me so far to kill the enemies and also the giant ufos in time.
The worst of this game is killing the enemies and paying attention to collect the ufo in the right color in the same time. It causes me easily life losses because I'm not 100% focussed what's going on the screen.

Did some HSiFS runs for the Touhou Dodging Competition to score as best as possible.
Then I noticed in survival the score doesn't matter at all... welp.
It means I have to come back to my bad pacifistic playwise.

Also still have to play the extra stage so I won't watch the replay for now at least.

10 hours ago, ( 'ω') ZM ('ω' ) said:

Don't hesitate to ask me for any help~ I can help out with greed, too.

Many thanks!

My opinion still hasn't changed. UFO's easy makes me think it's HSiFI's on hard.