Zelda Triforce Heroes

kingddd

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone in North America want a set of codes for the demo?

No single player means I ain't playing.

You still have any? Me and my sis would love to try it out. I never got any even though I'm part of the mailing list.

Does anyone need an (US) free demo code? I have two codes, but for now I'm only giving one since I may have one friend who may want it in my Anime Club (now whether or not I will have people to play this game with me is unknow at this point since it doesn't always work out the way I want and it usually ends with me not playing with anyone since they are either playing Smash 4 or Pokemon when I want to play something else. However, I will try to be positive). If not, I'll give the other later.

I managed to go a few rounds, and got an actual competent team.

all 3 stages are simple, but fun, I had tons of fun with the Kokiri Tunic, and I actually got to be my favorite Link color (Blue) the totem is really interesting and also tricky if your team isn't in sync, but the little messages you can do are helpful enough.

Some of the main issues that I played at Pax are still unfortunately here in the main demo. So far, I have been getting error has occurred frequently and some input lags. But it's not all too bad. My teammates have been pretty competent.

My main issues with the game are still the same when I played at Pax.

The grab button is still the same button as the action command making it really easy to accidentally grab your teammates when you want to do stuff like pushing blocks together.

Some of the main issues that I played at Pax are still unfortunately here in the main demo. So far, I have been getting error has occurred frequently and some input lags. But it's not all too bad. My teammates have been pretty competent.

My main issues with the game are still the same when I played at Pax.

The grab button is still the same button as the action command making it really easy to accidentally grab your teammates when you want to do stuff like pushing blocks together.

Didn't notice lag really, but I do agree with the grab/action command thing.

I didn't have any lags. Just got done beating all three of the levels online with some people. Pretty fun, I enjoyed it. I look forward to the full version. I'll probably try this out the other days its available online this weekend too.

It was fun,but we (my team and I) failed on all of the levels except for the first.I look forward for the full game,where I can play by myself (or hopefully,with just my sister).

Edited by ShadowShine

...Why is Target selling this game for $50? Do they have something nobody else has, or is it just Atlus-style price jacking? It appears to only be Target. Hope this doesn't spill over to other retailers for future 3DS games.

...Why is Target selling this game for $50? Do they have something nobody else has, or is it just Atlus-style price jacking? It appears to only be Target. Hope this doesn't spill over to other retailers for future 3DS games.

Zelda Triforce Heroes is 50 bucks here in Canada for all retailers. I had to pay Mario Kart DS for 50 bucks at the time of release and the CDN was on par with USD during that period.

Edit:

Game is releasing in a few hours and of course Nintendo plays with its fans

12140554_917646821653105_116493619570409

https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo/posts/917646821653105:0

Edited by kingddd