WYR Revengeance: Would you rather drive a tank or fly a jet?

Emeraldfox

I have a drivers permit. I have not used it in months. Sometimes I feel most other people already have their license, but I haven't actually run a study or anything, so...I can't verify. I can say, however, that I'm not working towards getting mine. For one, I don't really have anywhere I need to go other than, for the most part, school, which my mother will drive me too. So...I mean, yeah, free chauffeuring, it's not going to last forever, so I might as well use it while I can. Perhaps that comes across as a bit heartless, saying it out loud...I'm pretty sure I'm not heartless, though, I just like not having to drive.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driven around, because I can use public transports for free in my state for being a student.

And I don't like car driving in general. I'm a very aggressive driver. Slow vehicles can piss me off very easily.

Sitting in the train, watching the landscape and playing the 3DS is way more relaxing than hanging around in traffic jams.

However I must drive 7 km to the rail station every day at least in colder months, because there aren't any bus connections in the area I live in.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Drive.

I tend to speed around the roads just for the fun. Though, when the roads are all icy and stuff, I drive with more gentle style for the safety reasons.

At least, there are not traffic around my area.

Hmm. I would rather go second than first. I'd rather be a reaction than an origin. That's the best answer I can give imo. It may not really answer the question properly, but it addresses the role I would like to have.

Edited by Sane Young Dog Man

Protagonist. Even discounting that the good guy usually wins, I do think not being evil generally is a good thing. Of course, the protagonist isn't necessarily the hero, nor the antagonist necessarily the villain. However, it generally is that way.

"Is there such thing as an absolute timeless enemy? There is no such thing and never has been. And the reason is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms." ~The Boss

Antagonist, I feel like I would be one of those "gray" area antagonists, neither good nor evil.

"Is there such thing as an absolute timeless enemy? There is no such thing and never has been. And the reason is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms." ~The Boss

Antagonist, I feel like I would be one of those "gray" area antagonists, neither good nor evil.

Imo grey as an adjective describing a person's moral standing signifies someone both good and bad rather than neither.