Fire Emblem merchandise from Comiket Market 89 (Dec 29-31, 2015) | All Hail Luyairis

christianponte

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers crossed!

Man, it seems like the play mats are selling like hot cakes or they only have a really limited supply.

Apparently they've already sold out of today's stock. Hopefully there's more stock on the other days (even though I didn't order one).

EDIT: Same with some of the badge sets. I think they're limiting the player boxes to one per customer as well (originally there was a limit of two).

Edited by VincentASM

Wow, I think they underestimated the popularity of this stuff. To be honest, I guess I did too; I never would have thought it would end up being the busy and crazy. x_x;

Definitely keeping my fingers crossed, though. >_>

I was at Comiket this afternoon. The line was so long when I got there that I had to wait for about 20 minutes before they would allow us to even join the line.

The can badge pins sold out first, followed by the play mats. The Medallion pins were gone before I visited the booth at 1pm. The other pin sets and the random ones sold out while I was in line, around 2pm. The little sisters and pixel mats sold out shortly after, and card box purchases were limited to one. The character play mat sold out while I was lined up a second time to pick up a card box for one of the regulars at my local card shop's tournaments, around 3pm. They told us that they would have more of everything for purchase tomorrow.

Of note, Cipher item purchases are limited. Artbooks were limited to 3 each per purchase. Boxes were apparently originally 3, 2 when I reached the booth to line up, and 1 by the time I was able to purchase things. Can badge pin sets were 3 of each, I think, and 15 for the randoms. I think play mats were 3 of each, but it might have been 2.

I fixed the purchase schedule to reflect buying limits. Luckily, the brunt of the orders, we can buy within 2 waits in the line cause at least 2 people will be going there....possibly a third. He's going to arrive as soon as Comiket starts and try and purchase as much as possible, so....

If not, it'll take some time, but I'll get the money back to you....

The official twitter just updated for December 30th's initial order amounts. I'm relying on a poor google translation here, but I think it's:

Player's Box: 2 per person

Play Mat: 3 per person

Can Badge Set: 1 of each of the 5(?) per person

Fire Emblem 0 Artworks 2(?): 3 per person

Random Can Badges: 15 per person

Please, please correct me if I'm wrong. I don't mean to give out false information!

Comiket FE booth news is my new favourite soap opera. I legitimately keep refreshing this forum and the twitter account for news and I'm resisting the urge to bite my nails.

The official twitter just updated for December 30th's initial order amounts. I'm relying on a poor google translation here, but I think it's:

Player's Box: 2 per person

Play Mat: 3 per person

Can Badge Set: 1 of each of the 5(?) per person

Fire Emblem 0 Artworks 2(?): 3 per person

Random Can Badges: 15 per person

Please, please correct me if I'm wrong. I don't mean to give out false information!

I'm thinking they mean:

Player's Boxes (2 varieties): 1 of each per order

Play Mat (3 varieties): 1 of each per order

Badge Sets (5 varieties): 1 of each per order

Fire Emblem 0 Artworks (2 varieties): 3 of each per order

Random Badges: 15 per order

It's surprising they didn't mention anything else like the OSTs, DVDs, etc. o_O. Unfortunately, this piece of news hurts all of our chances at getting stuff T^T.

~ Sokloeum

It looks like the two types of card boxes, three types of play mats, and five kinds of pin sets will all be limited to one per transaction to me.

Random pins are still 15, and the two artbooks are still three each.

Edit: The OST and DVD weren't limited when I went, only the Cipher items. They probably have more stock and less demand, since they're selling them on amazon later.

Edited by Kyokko

It's surprising they didn't mention anything else like the OSTs, DVDs, etc. o_O. Unfortunately, this piece of news hurts all of our chances at getting stuff T^T.

I really hope it means it has the most stocks right now because if they're limiting all other items then chances of getting the DVDs and OSTs are higher.

I'm thinking they mean:

Player's Boxes (2 varieties): 1 of each per order

Play Mat (3 varieties): 1 of each per order

Badge Sets (5 varieties): 1 of each per order

Fire Emblem 0 Artworks (2 varieties): 3 of each per order

Random Badges: 15 per order

~ Sokloeum

Yeah, this probably makes more sense. You and Kyokko seem to have it right. Either way, this doesn't actually seem to effect what luraiyis had scheduled (if each order was being done by two people, that is). So there could be hope for us yet.

This is all so intense, I literally only got 3 hours of sleep because of it... hahaha.

Edited by Together We Ride

Yeah, this probably makes more sense. You and Kyokko seem to have it right. Either way, this doesn't actually seem to effect what luraiyis had scheduled (if each order was being done by two people, that is). So there could be hope for us yet.

This is all so intense, I literally only got 3 hours of sleep because of it... hahaha.

Actually, it seems to really effect the play mat and badge set orders. Luckily it doesn't do anything to the random badges :3.

Sleep? What is that? Lol XD. I'm going to feel it today and tomorrow :P.

Amazingly, I haven't seen a single 100 Songs set pop up O_o. Only the CD. Hopefully that means they'll be available through other means :3.

~ Sokloeum

Actually, it seems to really effect the play mat and badge set orders. Luckily it doesn't do anything to the random badges :3.

Sleep? What is that? Lol XD. I'm going to feel it today and tomorrow :P.

Amazingly, I haven't seen a single 100 Songs set pop up O_o. Only the CD. Hopefully that means they'll be available through other means :3.

~ Sokloeum

Waiting to hear about Comiket stuff is playing with my emotions lol.

Not sure what time they start each day (I think 10am? Maybe 9:30? according to the tweets) but it doesn't look like they started selling out of stuff until noon, and that's with more lax limits yesterday morning. With stricter limits for Day 2, hopefully they'll be able to last a little bit longer, particularly with the badge sets and play mats.

Edited by christianponte

Hopefully. Felix will be there upon opening.

...Hopefully this goes well too. I'm so incredibly tired right now.

(And admittedly sick of this job, lol).

There will be some refunds / afterpayments requested later.

Edited by luyairis

Hopefully. Felix will be there upon opening.

...Hopefully this goes well too. I'm so incredibly tired right now.

(And admittedly sick of this job, lol).

There will be some refunds / afterpayments requested later.

I hope you're able to get some well deserved rest after all of this is over.

Yeah man, you really worked yourself to the bone with this one... we all appreciate it immensely though.

This, definitely, a million times. You (and Felix, and Makoto, and everyone else who has been helping out) have really gone above and beyond to help out a bunch of internet strangers, and we all thank you sincerely. <3