Dark Horse Releasing The Art of Fire Emblem: Awakening

Hardin

Dark Horse has just announced that they will be publishing and English language version of the Knights of Ylisse book which was published a few years ago. The book will first appear in comic shops August 17, with a book store release following on August 30.

These are the same guys who did Hyrule Historia, so I expect the quality to be pretty high.

Awww yeah! Guess I'll be rebuying this so I can read all the text! I really hope it does well so they might bring out more Fire Emblem art books. Dark Horse does good stuff. Too bad it's not hardcover, but it probably would have weighed a million pounds if it had been.

Yo!

Preordering it through Amazon.com got me a free copy of Kung Fu Panda for Digital-HD Download. Not sure if this matters to you, but if it works, cool? I always enjoyed this movie as one of the only times I can ever enjoy Jack Black is if I can't actually see him.

To do it, you gotta log in, click the banner image that i posted in the spoiler (but on your Amazon.com), and click Buy Now. It says $6.99, but you aren't actually charged for it.

ee4c013c26b33524a3318a3a774e8182.png

[spoiler=My reciept, to confirm that you aren't charged for this thing]

51d7ec6d469f54f8efa8af3c479efb53.png

--Edit--

*Apparently* You also receive a $1 credit towards Digital Music, after "Buying" Kung Fu Panda. Neat I guess, if there's a quick ringtone you're after or something? There's a bunch of simple little songs for under $1 (click here to see w/e there is, I set up a search because I was curious)

As a customer who has purchased or rented a qualifying product from Amazon Instant Video, you have earned a $1 credit valid towards Amazon Digital Music albums or single songs. Limit one promotional credit per customer; if you have already redeemed this offer you will not receive a second credit. To redeem visit http://www.amazon.com/mp3on your web browser, iPhone, or iPod touch, open the music tab on your Kindle Fire, or open the Amazon Music app for Android and begin shopping. Your credit will be automatically applied to your purchase(s) until you have used the full $1 value or it is expired. For redemption instructions and additional information, click here http://www.amazon.com/mp3redeem. Amazon Digital Music is available to customers located in and with billing addresses in the United States. Taxes apply in some states. Your credit expires at 11:59 pm PST on January 31. 2016.

The promotional credit must be used by January 31, 2016. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Edited by Elieson

• 2 weeks later...