Umm...

[spoiler=The evidence is pretty conclusive]

Because Nohr route story is a clusterfuck I'm just gonna

defenestrate it entirely and

3F5OLNY.png

Name: Ryouma

Marrying: Marx

Subclass: Samurai

Asset/Flaw: Thematically should be +Spd -Def but fuck it, +Str -Res standard me build go

Details: Modern AU, Ryouma and Marx are married. Ryouma pops up some totally unrelated game that plays the same as Nohr route (time to press start a lot) and gets mad that the males have shitty long hair options so he decides to play a girl, and that's his avatar. Marx comes home from groceries and picks up PLAYER 2 that conveniently looks a lot like him

M8iXH0h.png

Name: Rinka

Marrying: Ryouma

Subclass: Oni

Asset/Flaw: +Str or +Spd prolly, +Def is most thematically accurate but man if I wanted canon Rinka stats I'd just use canon Rinka instead of this shitty Kamui substitute anyway

Details: I'm mad that Rinka's stats suck, this is for Shinonome's mods

QpJp0R6.png

Name: Crimson

Asset/Flaw: Prolly +Str -Def

Subclass: Really should be wyvern, but I'll probably do Oni to pass it to Ryouma and just go Wyvern when I A the real Crimson

Details: I'm salty they don't support

T1SC9j7.png

Name: Marx

Asset/Flaw: +Str -Res it's my signature build for a reason

Subclass: Also Oni because Ryouma can get Cav off someone else anyway like, the real Marx, and Femui can get it off Pieri (IK) or Sophie(All) anyway

Details: can you tell I'm utter Ryoumarx trash

It's okay Thor, just admit it. We've all fantasised about stroking his glorious hair while in the shower once or twice. Wait, that came out wrong...

IS, why is she Kamuisexual?

That's one of the aspects of the Avatar system that I really dislike. I feel it would help character development and make supports feel more fleshed out if supports were limited as they were in previous games.

I quiver to think at what would happen should IS decide to reboot FE 7 with the Avatar system...

psst it was sarcasm I have my full trashiness on display all the time hahaha

Umm...

It's okay Thor, just admit it. We've all fantasised about stroking his glorious hair while in the shower once or twice. Wait, that came out wrong...

Shhhh you saw nothing

More on topic I also like Leon Zero and Zero Camilla. Destined for the same nobility you hate so much, Zero, haha

Edited by Thor Odinson

That's one of the aspects of the Avatar system that I really dislike. I feel it would help character development and make supports feel more fleshed out if supports were limited as they were in previous games.

I quiver to think at what would happen should IS decide to reboot FE 7 with the Avatar system...

Probably play second-fiddle to the main protagonists, like the Avatar did in Mystery of the Emblem to be perfectly honest, but after everything that's happened with Fates I wouldn't put it past them right now to fourthreesome with Lyn and Ninian and Hector.

Back on topic, I just read through Gurei's support with his mother, which is generic I believe, but I did quite enjoy it for the fluff. Mozume/Ryouma is another sort of guilty pleasure, commoner-falls-for-royal.

Ryouma/Marx was adequate. Not particularly what I expected. I think I imagined there being some more sexual tension between them or something. Why are you trying to sink the ship, IS?

Ryouma/Marx was adequate. Not particularly what I expected. I think I imagined there being some more sexual tension between them or something. Why are you trying to sink the ship, IS?

That's okay, Nohr18 is there for all the sexual tension you need

One tensionless support doesn't matter, there's still all their dialogue together!

There was one dialogue from IK endgame that can be interpreted, ah, quite--okay im spitballing

Lemme see if I can find it tho

Edit: I'm too lazy to look too hard haha

Edited by Thor Odinson

brother pls

My favorite has to be Pieri/Odin right now.

Shoutout to Camilla/Benoit. Shes desperately trying to maintain her chill but bears seem to freak her out.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

That's okay, Nohr18 is there for all the sexual tension you need

One tensionless support doesn't matter, there's still all their dialogue together!

There was one dialogue from IK endgame that can be interpreted, ah, quite--okay im spitballing

Lemme see if I can find it tho

Edit: I'm too lazy to look too hard haha

No worries. I found some...stuff. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Finding dialogue and supports is tiring for some reason.

I really enjoyed Niles and Felicia's C-A. Didn't read S because bias. Niles is mine and mine alone, Felicia. Back off.

I generally don't like airhead type characters like Felicia, but the way she was so oblivious to Niles' teasing was gold. Also, this line:

Zero: Well I don’t mind having dessert splattered all over me.* I’ll accept it.
[*He specifically says “bukkake”.]

I really enjoyed Niles and Felicia's C-A. Didn't read S because bias. Niles is mine and mine alone, Felicia. Back off.

I generally don't like airhead type characters like Felicia, but the way she was so oblivious to Niles' teasing was gold. Also, this line:

Zero: Well I don’t mind having dessert splattered all over me.* I’ll accept it.

[*He specifically says “bukkake”.]

I nearly choked.

I love that man. Too, too much. Just... I have no words.

EDIT: I also don't read his S-ranks because of bias. If I don't marry him on a file, he's gonna be single. End of story.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

oh uh

I actually like Elise and Ryouma's supports while on the topic of him. I don't ship them but the supports were precious.

oh yeah this was awkwardly enough the first support I saw for ryoma

i actually really like it aside from the s support which isn't bad just weird to me for obvious reasons. definitely one of my favorites. just wish it was with... different people.

don't scare me like that!

but yeah characters only being able to support with the avatar is really terrible especially considering the avatar is never actually interesting

like what the fuck if i can only talk to one person can't it be someone who actually has something to say

they really need to stop doing that

Let's see... The list could probably go much longer for C-A, but I'll be good and restrain myself...

Favorite C-A chains:

Marx/Nyx

Marx/Sakura

Camilla/Zero

Leon/Takumi

Leon/Foleo

Elise/Marx

Felicia/Hinata

Favorite C-S chains:

Marx/Kamui

Nyx/Suzukaze

Charlotte/Saizou

Shara/f!Kamui

Ryouma/Oboro

Edited by blinkingbrave

oh uh

I actually like Elise and Ryouma's supports while on the topic of him. I don't ship them but the supports were precious.

Yeah I as well, and if it weren't for their massive age gap I'd even say that S is one of Elise's best S's because a lot of her other ones don't really, well, make her seem like she knows what she's getting into? Like Ryouma/Elise feels like at least she knows what marriage is about.

Pairing Elise is difficult, ngl. I have her on Benoit all the time just because Benoit, bless his soul, is also one of the least weird supports with her (ages aside) writing-wise (taking one for the team, Ben), but I can't even say I ship them because it's just so hard for me to ship Elise with anybody. It's not just her age, but rather the way she acts towards marriage too.

Yeah I as well, and if it weren't for their massive age gap I'd even say that S is one of Elise's best S's because a lot of her other ones don't really, well, make her seem like she knows what she's getting into? Like Ryouma/Elise feels like at least she knows what marriage is about.

Pairing Elise is difficult, ngl. I have her on Benoit all the time just because Benoit, bless his soul, is also one of the least weird supports with her (ages aside) writing-wise (taking one for the team, Ben), but I can't even say I ship them because it's just so hard for me to ship Elise with anybody. It's not just her age, but rather the way she acts towards marriage too.

The sisters are way too pure and adorable and sweet to be real.

I imagine that the flowers went poof in that fucking amazing mane of the Gods Ryouma has though...

The sisters are way too pure and adorable and sweet to be real.

I imagine that the flowers went poof in that fucking amazing mane of the Gods Ryouma has though...

I think if he hangs it up on his lobster mask it might be okay

One day I'll learn to draw younger characters and draw the actual scene with Elise

Flora & F!Kamui:

http://pastebin.com/Q2T7Zqja

This is one of my favourites, too! Glad to see it already mentioned on the first site.

Charlotte x Xander seems to be popular, but I'm personally more fond of her support with Benny. (http://pastebin.com/nzPQq5vR)

Just because she doesn't try to hold up an act throughout the support and he likes her anyway.

I also think Nyx and Arthur's support is rather sweet. (http://pastebin.com/fhwTQKBk)

Especially the last part of their s-rank where Nyx says, she can see Lutz in their future and that she knows that they'll be happy together.