Meteor Strike

Tangerine

It's Ayra from FE4! If you've not played the older games that'd be why.

I was joking with Lenh on Skype that anonymous submissions would be pointless as long as you were making an entry. Your style is so distinct, and I've been a fan since we met in something silly like 2010, lol! Really cool work, and as a bonus I got to comment along the way as you posted WIPs for me to see!

I remember you saying it'd be good motivation to finally enjoy some drawing, so hopefully you had a lot of fun working on your submission :P:.

Edited by Tangerine

His hair makes him look like Teach to me.

i thought the intention was to make him look like batta the beast was that a coincidence too

but uh holy shit this is super great and detailed definitely one of the best i've seen on here

for some reason I actually had no idea who it was like my first thought was Tanith but I knew it wasn't her

but other than that it's really great I love it

i thought the intention was to make him look like batta the beast was that a coincidence too

but uh holy shit this is super great and detailed definitely one of the best i've seen on here

for some reason I actually had no idea who it was like my first thought was Tanith but I knew it wasn't her

but other than that it's really great I love it

Haha thanks

And yeah, the original intention was to make him look like Kinbois (for those of you who hasn't played FE4, he's the boss around Ayra's recruitment, he took Ayra's nephew hostage so she'd have to fight for him), before I remembered you'd have to kill Kinbois with Sigurd first and rescue Shanan before recruiting Ayra, so of course Ayra couldn't kill Kinbois. Since Kinbois was a brunet, I thought "welp now he can't be Kinbois, let's turn him into not!Kinbois" and made him blond.

Very painterly and very pretty! Great attention to detail in Ayra's outfit and with her sword. I especially like her face (and looking Asian) and the D: expression of the axefighter below.