FE4 Advance - R.I.P.

Arch

Like so?

ch3map.png

I need to remember to take more screenshots as I go along. I keep getting absorbed in beta-testing and gameplay. More to come, definitely.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs more Mahnya battle-death screens.

I was playing that chapter today, and thought about when Arch did the Eltoshan chapter, and thought "It'd be so cool if there was one for that chapter, only as Pamela and Andre and we get to kill Mahnya."

nouseatall.png

Really Manfroy? You couldn't wait until my units weren't looking? Sheesh.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

Needs more Mahnya battle-death screens.

I was playing that chapter today, and thought about when Arch did the Eltoshan chapter, and thought "It'd be so cool if there was one for that chapter, only as Pamela and Andre and we get to kill Mahnya."

Oh boy... if Arch really did that...

The map palette is purty. The trees mush together a bit, however, and aren't as clearly defined as they were originally.

ch3map.png

And way too much tilespam in the forest. I doubt those forests are actually apple tree groves >.>

The map palette is purty. The trees mush together a bit, however, and aren't as clearly defined as they were originally.

ch3map.png

And way too much tilespam in the forest. I doubt those forests are actually apple tree groves >.>

Eh, not all of the maps are perfect. Chapter 3's was one of the few I did myself, which explains why it has such glaring faults. So yeah, I apologize for that. I'll see if I can have someone spruce it up in the final release. But regardless, there are FAR worse maps in hacks. And who knows? Sigurd and Eltosian COULD be fighting in an apple grove...

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

Langoblat's mug sprite looks awesome! So do the other mugs.

I really can't wait for the patch.

Well, you won't have to wait long :).

I have my beta-testing team going as fast as they can with one final run through the game. The patch should be out sometime tomorrow, Sunday at the very latest.

Say that again when you're playing the patch.

I'd love to. But on a project that seemed to have evaporated, on April 1st, you just so happen to have been working on the down-low, you just so happen to have it ready to release, and you just so happen to have very certain types of screenshots. And it just so happens to be not ready yet, but will be within the next few days.

Oh, and on a Fire Emblem forum that has a bunch of FE4 fanboys. And a history of "FE4 REMAKE" things on April 1st.

Forgive my skepticism.

Edited by Tea

Hm, you seem to know your logic well. You deserve the truth.

I have no fucking clue if he's trolling or not.

If he's not, this is the most epic reverse-troll ever.

^Yep, we already mentioned that possibility, and that's probably it, because even Arch doesn't have enough free time to pull out so many screenshots just for April Fools' sake.

@Astelaine, great little drawing there. XD I love how his legs just get cut-off and the apples in the background kinda look like hearts... rofl.

@Arch, I hate you, because now you motivated me to hack again, and spring break's over, so it's too damn late to do anything big >_____>

I guess I'll just start on my homework and hope this hack lives up to all the rage

You could've just announced it Thursday or today and got a lot less trouble Arch... and to be less of an asshole, rgh

Well fuck yeah, it's not a joke. Awesome. And if we're going to have apple grove Augustria, let's make The Silesia castles out of ginger bread and gumd-

/shot

Edited by Reinfleche

Alright. Quite a few people asked about a patch yesterday. It'll be ready in about half an hour, maybe sooner. Just a few little bugfixes to take care of and then it's time for the big release :).