FE4 Advance - R.I.P.

Arch

If they were unlimited it would be extraordinarily broken. They will have 50 or 60 uses (haven't decided) per weapon.

Edited by General Archibald

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... That's kinda Arch's job to post those but whatever.

I dunno. Isn't she supposed to be kinda eccentric?

All I can say is most of them are great. Briggid, 2nd gen Levin, and Aless are especially epic.

Woah, we're getting some FE5 characters. Slip Salem into there. We need Dark magic. And Homeros and Linoan are just cool.

Linoan might actually make sense, because of Arion. Same with Sarah and Manfloy.

Edited by psychout50

All I can say is Lester looks beast! Levin both gen looks good. Ayra and Lachke are gorgeous. Ethlin and Alteana need to be fixed a little. Aless awesome. Holyn generic as well as Skashaher.

Eltosian isn't as angsty as in his original sprites, but his sprite looks fine.

And yeah, that list does look outdated.

Edited by Eltoshen

I don't even remember making a Freewebs site. You should've noticed the dates, 2008 was a LONG time ago.

Thanks to superluigi I've got a completely custom map palette to use in this hack.

newpalletes3.png

Leslie is the merchant that will hold your items or something.

Jarrod is new though.

Leslie is the merchant, you are correct. He's very similar to FE7's Merlinus (except he starts out able to move).

Jarrod was an idea I was bouncing around that wound up on the sheet. I don't like it when concepts I have become public through means like that. Right now Jarrod looks like he will be, as Darren is, a discarded idea.

Oh, the list is a little bit outdated but mostly correct.

This is the reference I gave to the spriter. He ran the Pawn Shop in FE4.

ref.png

EDIT: Kai beat me to it.

Edited by General Archibald

Wasn't Leslie also able to fix weapons? Or has that been taken out? Because otherwise the number of uses for the Holy Weapons won't matter. This might have been answered already, but are the Rings just going to become normal stat boosters?

On the subject of the sprites, Gen2 Fin looks too young. He looks the same age/younger than some of the kids, like Aless and Sety. Lester is awesome, though. However, Trabant looks like Voltaire from Beyblade.

Wasn't Leslie also able to fix weapons? Or has that been taken out? Because otherwise the number of uses for the Holy Weapons won't matter. This might have been answered already, but are the Rings just going to become normal stat boosters?

260q4ah.jpg

Each part of the castle you could visit had a different sprite. "Leslie" was just Pawn Shop while Anna was the character exclusive storage.

Maybe if you actually read the topic you would realize it wont be done for a while.

Demo patch was removed :/

Edited by Kai