FE4 Advance - R.I.P.

Arch

I'm kinda sick of these people coming along and asking for a patch when there obviously isn't one posted. But I'm a nice guy, I'll throw em' some red meat. Look forward to a patch containing the Prologue (like the original demo I posted did) later today.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how you keep your patience with this. I mean if i were you i would flaming them by now. This thread also happens to have many guests drop by. Well it just goes to show how anticipated this hack is. Keep up the good work.

There will always be people who post without reading, I accepted this fact long ago. Flaming them is a pointless exercise that will only generate negative feelings toward my work.

I just realized I don't have an animation for Lex inserted yet. Whatever, knock yourselves out.

http://h1.ripway.com/fe4advance/fe4ademo2.ups

Edited by General Archibald

Sorry I haven't been on the forum for a while and it said that the demo was removed and I didn't know if it got posted somewhere in the middle I just thought I'd ask sorry I didn't mean to tick all u guys off

...Ah, shit, a ups file, I'm used to ips files, time to hunt for a ups applier.

EDIT: WHOA, looks epic, battle music=<3

EDIT2: Typo. When Alvis first enters the map it his script goes like this:

"H

is Majesty"....etc

Also, wtf Albis

...Falaflame has 14mt. .______.

Also, Alvis needs his str to go to his mag, lol 14 str instead of 14 mag

Edited by AstraLunaSol

EDIT2: Typo. When Alvis first enters the map it his script goes like this:

"H

is Majesty"....etc

Also, wtf Albis

...Falaflame has 14mt. .______.

Also, Alvis needs his str to go to his mag, lol 14 str instead of 14 mag

Just took care of everything you mentioned. Dunno why it was Albus, I thought I changed that back.

Oh, also, I thought you had a new Ethlin to replace MK's Ethlin, it still has MK's Ethlin inserted.

EDIT:

When the envoy comes to the castle at the end of the chapter, he says the following typo..." His Majesty is exceEdingly pleased.....etc"

Edited by AstraLunaSol

I just looked at the mugs and holy shit, Gen 1!Levin looks pimp.

Also, Cyas and Fergus are making appearances as well? IMO Fergus' portrait doesn't exactly look anywhere near his original sprite.

All of Blackavar's sprites look tons better than the rest, no offense.

I love the way that Lester looks so much more powerful than Dimna. I mean, I know Dimna's the replacement, but still...I love it, anyways~

Oh, also, I thought you had a new Ethlin to replace MK's Ethlin, it still has MK's Ethlin inserted.

Though i am not a fan of MK's mugs, the new one looks weird

Might wanna take a look at Leaf too

Rawr Axe armor animation missing

Edited by Kai

Though i am not a fan of MK's mugs, the new one looks weird

Might wanna take a look at Leaf too

Rawr Axe armor animation missing

I actually look on other sites, I know about those dood.

I like the new one personally, looks more defined.

Saw. Armor trim=wtf Looks a tad excessive.

Ha. =P

Hey Arch are you going to give us all the 12 Holy weapons for being so "patient." Or are you going to stick with the main story?

I just finished playing the demo.

It's rather funny that the prologue repeats itself instead of going to a chapter starting with "END OF DEMO".

Overall, It's really well done.

Edited by crashman_alpha

Hey Arch are you going to give us all the 12 Holy weapons for being so "patient." Or are you going to stick with the main story?

...Now you're just looking for bonuses....

There would be no point to have those holy weapons other than for keepsakes, as you can't use Swanchika or Gungnir.

...Now you're just looking for bonuses....

There would be no point to have those holy weapons other than for keepsakes, as you can't use Swanchika or Gungnir.

I was just kidding. But I used Nightmare on FE4 and made all the 12 Holy weapons availible. Lex, Azel, and Tiltyu got major in their holy blood. Added the Holy weapons to the chapter shops. Gungnir is ok with Arion. Forrests got the ability to use swords. Now my Lex!Skasher uses Swanchika, Azel!Arthur FalaFlame, Azel!Tinny Thor Hammer.

Edit: ok 11 Holy weapons to be exact.

Also you didn't mention Fala Flame or Thor Hammer. I guess Cyas and Ishtar are recruitible.

Edited by JosefLior

He's not working on it, so he wouldn't be able to tell you if they're recruitable. I personally doubt it, but hey, you never know.

I was just kidding. But I used Nightmare on FE4 and made all the 12 Holy weapons availible. Lex, Azel, and Tiltyu got major in their holy blood. Added the Holy weapons to the chapter shops. Gungnir is ok with Arion. Forrests got the ability to use swords. Now my Lex!Skasher uses Swanchika, Azel!Arthur FalaFlame, Azel!Tinny Thor Hammer.

Edit: ok 11 Holy weapons to be exact.

Also you didn't mention Fala Flame or Thor Hammer. I guess Cyas and Ishtar are recruitible.

Good for you. I can do that all in FE4!Binary.

Cyas IS playable, though I have no idea what Arch is going to do with Cyas and Falaflame. Ishtar is not recruitable, do you really think she'll turn on her lover? And those 2 were just examples.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Oh, Cyas is playable? Cool. Though he probably won't get Falaflame, unless he receives it at the end of Chpater 10.

Oh, Cyas is playable? Cool. Though he probably won't get Falaflame, unless he receives it at the end of Chpater 10.

.....Look at the mug sheet, and see where Cyas is placed. >_>

Same with Fergus.

How is he going to be integrated into the story anyway?

Edit: sorry about the original post, really strange error. Oh dear thats embaressng. It said the posts from an earlier page were the most recent so I responded to those instead of the recent ones. Sorry.

Edited by Sophius

Ishtar is not recruitable, do you really think she'll turn on her lover?

If Manfloy was able to brain wash Yuria then I don't see a problem with Ishtar. This is FE4 we're talking about. Have her fall in love with Yurius's big brother.