bras with cat keyholes

Raven

I'd wear it

I knew you'd say that

Annie no

out of every female companion I know, you wearing it literally just sent creeps down my spine

pls don't

Well, she was the one who also said she was gonna do that danmachi... bra-string... whatever it was

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell were you expecting from a link that says it's from an anime with this topic title?

or any link from Raven for that matter

Thats the commoners

The US Government protects Japan, I believe. We're really close to them after the events of WWII

The commoners are the people making this weird stuff too so my point still stands.

Yeah but this one literally tells you exactly what the content is.

Point.

Although tbf it's not like he's generally cagey about where his links go.

i don't watch RWBY so i was unaware that they were characters from that series, but I found that anime-looking image to be most appropriate considering it had a black and white matching set like the rl image example

Edited by Raven

Honestly those look a lot more comfortable the the bras I wear now, I bet they are easier to clean too since they are cotton.

I suppose this is a problem for women in general but if your bra isn't comfortable you're doing something wrong. Also yea cotton bras are pretty hard to find.

i don't watch RWBY so i was unaware that they were characters from that series, but I found that anime-looking image to be most appropriate considering it had a black and white matching set like the rl image example

Just joking. For all intents and purposes, RWBY might as well be anime.